Chapter 30

HARRY P.O.V

"She has a daughter! We've all talked to her and she didn't think it was important to tell us she's a mother? I thought we we're family?" Liam shakes his head.

So I'm the only one she hasn't spoken to. How can she forget about me and pretend I don't exist. Did I even mean anything? How did she do it? How can she keep a child a secret from every one? How can she tell the world first and not the guys or me?

"We are a family." Louis responds.

"You are! You were the only one that knew." Zayn speaks up.

"I need to tell you guys something before you find out about it online." Louis let's out a heavy nervous sigh. "She's mine."

"What?" I blurted. Did I understand correctly? "Wait..let me see if I understood, so your saying Selena's daughter is yours?"

"Yes." Louis nods.

"How did it happen?"

"Niall what do yo-" Louis tries to talk but I interrupt him.

"It doesn't matter how it happened. You didn't think it was important to let me know you were having a child with my ex girlfriend?" I snapped.

How could they do this? How could she do this after everything we went thru? I never thought about her being the mother of my kids but now that she's the mother of another man's..Louis child, I realized I would of wanted her to be.

"You said it Harry she's your ex girlfriend therefore it's none of your business, you didn't think it was important to let me know you asked her out when I told you that I liked her."

"You're an idiot." I let out a sarcastic laugh. "How could you even go back to her and be careless after what she did the first time she was pregnant with your baby..she fuçking killed it. She's an unfit mother!" My jealousy got the best of me but it was too late to take everything back.

"Don't you ever speak about her like that or bring the past into this. You don't know a thing about what she has gone thru or about her parenting." Louis pushes me as he lets go of my shirt. "I'm glad you don't, you don't deserve to not after everything you've put her thru." He leaves and slams the door close.

"Harry it's always about you isn't?" Liam spits and walks out, leaving Zayn, Niall and me in the conference room.

"You're never going to let it go are you? Liam is right somehow you always make everything about you whether its about work or things like this..honestly I think you were more mad over the fact that they're together and it's his child than over the fact that our mate had another baby and he managed to keep it a secret from all of us. The world doesn't revolve just around you Harry." Zayn added.

"We have a meeting.." Niall muttered.

_____

"Babe!" Kendall greets me with a kiss.

"I thought you were leaving to Paris today?" I drop the keys on the table.

"I'am but later tonight. My mom is here she is upstairs." She pulls me with her.

"Harry!" She hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Kris nice to see you again! What's going on?" I gesture to the strangers and the mess inside the walk in closet.

"Harry meet Martin and Eiza they're here to style you and Kendall for the vmas. You know my daughter and her Fiancé need to look good. Specially if you both are going to be the topic of every celebrity gossip show after they see that beautiful diamond ring." Fuçk. Of course she just wants to keep her family relevant. I'm in no mood for this or anything.

LOVE WILL REMEMBER.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara