Chapter 25

Song:Phase me out-By VÉRITÉ

Selena P.O.V

The sun shines right thru my white colored curtains letting it shine directly on to my eyes;making my eyes fly wide open. BIG MISTAKE! The light is not my friend right now. I turn and face the ceiling and stretch as I close my eyes one more time. I don't remember much from yesterday, I hope the birthday girl had as much fun as I did. I shake my sleepiness off and sit up, I look around my room and notice men's clothes on the side..Did I bring a guy home? Oh lord..

I burry my face in my hands.

"You're awake!"A males voice filled the room.

I don't want to look at the guy but I look up anyways.

"Caleb? Oh my god!" I scream in horror.

By the look on his face he seemed to catch what I was thinking."Eww no bįtch what the fûck!"

"Oh thank god." I laugh.

So relieved. That would of been so weird.

"Oh please...you wish you could have this." He runs his hand all over his body and I shake my head.

"Anyways the owner of the clothes is having breakfast downstairs so hurry up and get down stairs." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"What? Why didn't he leave? Fûck I'm going to have to come up with something to kick him out of here." I complained.

I put my hair in a pony tail. "Is he cute at least or did I fuck up?" I turn to Caleb who seemed eager for me to go downstairs.

"He is indescribable girl." He giggled.

"That good looking." I cover my mouth to try to silence my excitement. Who knows maybe something else comes out of this one night.

"Okay do I look good."

I decide to wear prettiest pajamas I have and decide to leave my hair loose

"You look great, he asked if he could shower;we let him and his in a towel so you look completely dressed compare to him. Hurry up!" He pushes me out the door and behind me I hear his steps behind me so I feel a little more calm.

"Where is he?" I look around.

"I said the kitchen. Go hurry up!" He pushes me and I look for the towel guy.

"Oh my god." I whisper to myself.

"Good morning, I hope you don't mind I showered here but I'm going somewhere after this." He smiled while he tried to hurry up and finish eating his breakfast