Chapter 19

Listening to: Sun Models -by:Odesza

1 Week Later.
Selena P.O.V

It's been a week since I got home. It feels weird to be home, knowing that I shouldn't be. I should be on tour having the best time of my life, I hate the way things were left off but not even crying will fix this. Today I'm meeting with Sienna and other important people from the label and related to this new project she's been talking to me about for two days and she just won't go into details and tell me exactly what it is but lucky for me the day has come and today I will find out. I been talking to the guys while they're on tour, well except Harry of course, I don't think I'll be able to talk to him any time soon, I never thought that something that happened before; a slap and a push would happened again and worse. Why did he let him self get to that point? Did Liam really say the truth? That I was the reason because I didn't really react or at least not the way he wanted me too. I have a boyfriend, I've moved on and so has he; What was he expecting? I hope that one day he understands.
____
I decide to go simple since it's just a meeting.

____I decide to go simple since it's just a meeting

____

"Good morning everybody." I greet everyone as I walk in and take a sit.

"Nice to see you Selena. First of all before we continue, I apologize to you on behalf of Trinidad Records and everyone that manages you and One direction, of course also on behalf the band do to what happened with you and one of the band members uh-" Matt looks at what ever he has written on his paper. "Harry. We also apologize for the way we handle it but we thought in a very professional way we would lose a lot more by canceling the tour. You understand in what position we were in right?" He leans back in his chair and put his hands together and interwinds his fingers.

"No, I'm the one that should apologize, it was really unprofessional to let something like that happen. Of course I understand I would of taken the same decision." I smile but deep inside I was annoyed. Am I not important? Of course not. I'm not 'One direction' I won't get them the millions and millions of dollars they do.

"Alright. We called this meeting to let you know that it's time for you to make an album."

"Oh wow!" I turn to Sienna and go from smiling to open mouth and back to smiling. An album something I can call my own and its only me.

"We think that you're ready; you have a big fan base and you will gain more when we release the album, of course we have a long way but will get there."

"I don't know what to say..I'm excited and ready to get to work as soon as you give me the okay."

"Well Sienna let us know that you have enough songs for 2 albums, is that true?" Erica from the label asks.

I nod "Yes, I've been writing for a while now. We need to obviously go over them and make some changes."

"Recording studio A-10 is available only for you 24 hrs. And 7 days a week to work your magic with the people we've assigned to you. We believe in you other wise you wouldn't be here and be signed to Trinidad Records only the best are here, look at the boys. The biggest boy band." Matt says.