Chapter 28

I had it on repeat. :)
Song:Moon shines red-by:Jamie McDell

Harry P.O.V
"It's not what you think."

"It's not? Going away with your ex on a trip and this video is enough to know you and her did caught up very much and you guys kissed, if you shared a kiss, you could of shared anything right?" She throws the phone at me.

"We were drunk and I swear it was just a kiss that meant nothing." I lie because I'm not ready to let her go and after everything that happened with Selena I realize deep down I feel something for Kendall.

"Harry there's pictures of you together way before you two left, you and her had something behind my back, both of you betrayed me!"She wipes her tears.

"No. She was th-"

"What's going on?" I turn around and see Selena and Louis right behind her. Why is she even bringing him to her room?

"You tell me." Kendall responds.

Selena furrows her eyebrows."what do you mean?"

"Tell her Harry!" She yells at me.

"I love you only you, don't do this." I beg.

"Are you breaking up with him?" Selena steps closer.

"Wouldn't you like that." Kendall barks.

"What?"

"Quit it Selena I know you and him have been seeing each other."

"Yeah were friends what do you expect." If only I could let here know that its over.

Kendall smacks Selena so hard she loses her balance but Louis gets a hold of her.

"You need to calm her down." Louis shakes his head.

"You need to mind your own business." I spit.

"I thought you were my friend Selena I trusted you so much that I let Harry be around you and it was a mistake. Why can't you just let him go? Wasn't Paris enough ? All that big mess you created just because you were jealous and weren't over him and apparently you still aren't." Kendall waved her hands around.

Fûck.

________

Selena P.O.V

My eyes go to Harry, his playing the victim with her when it was the opposite.

"Is that what he told you?" Louis speaks up.

"Louis don't bother." I can't take this.

"No! He was the one that start it all back in Paris. He was drunk and was insulting her and he even physically abused her. He is the one that messes her up, he drops her and when he gets bored he picks her back up, like she is a toy and she fûcking isn't. " Louis explodes.

"I'm sorry. It was all me I was the one that tempted him, I caused all of this. Kendall I'm not asking you to forgive me because I wouldn't forgive my self but if he says he loves you he must mean it. You deserve to be happy and if his your happiness I'll get out of the way. . I won't ever see or want him in my life ever again." Harry looks at me but I ignore him and after every I really mean it.