Chapter 42

A/N: I don't know why but I feel the need to always say that I don't edit my chapters once I'm done writing they go out and I do re-read them but I do still miss some mistakes. I'am trying to make my writing better but please bare with me. New people on here, thank you for reading and I hope you've all enjoyed the previous chapters and this one that I've tried to make longer. Please keep voting and commenting I love it when you do. Happy reading beautiful people!

SELENA P.O.V

I wake up to a few texts and I noticed I had a text from Harry.

Harry: We need to talk, can I go to your house?

I notice the text was from two hours ago.

Me:I'm sorry. I just woke up but of course, you can right now or later. Whenever you want.

I scroll down and see Abel's text.

Abel:Dinner at Madeo, I'll pick you up at 8pm.

Fūck your dinner.

Caleb: Is my room available? Because I'm moving in.

Me:Always! Things didn't work out with your roommate?

I can't say no and it really isn't occupied anyways.

Caleb:This bitçh brings different guys home and her dirty asś doesn't pick up after her self on top of that she's late with rent. Oh and I miss you.😔

Me:That's sucks and do you really? 🤔 I can't wait to have you here with me, got lots to tell you.

__________

It took me a while to finally get up and get ready and thankfully I did it fast because there was a knock at my door.

"Harry." I move aside to let him in.

"Sorry, are you going out?" He looks up and down my outfit.

"No, take a sit. Do you want something to drink?"

"No, thanks. Are you alone?" He looks around.

"Uh, yes."

He stays quiet and just nods.

"Why do you have a problem with me spending time with my daughter but with Louis everything is fine?"

No intro or anything. Okay.

"Look Harry I don't have problem with you spending time with Maddy, it's just ever since I got home I became a lot more attached to her and very protective of her, I guess it's because I just haven't spent much time with her and I couldn't take care of her. Plus you didn't ask for permission. Yes I know your her father you don't need it but just give me a heads up, you know and on top of that you bring her with a cast. I know accidents happen and trust me I know I exaggerated a lot but you have to understand me too."