Chapter 11

*Song: Best Love Song by T-pain*

SELENA P.O.P

I look down and smiled. A million questions were running thru my head. Did he feel the same? Did I do the right thing or did I just make a fool out of my self? What is he thin-..

"Selena. Hey you alright?" Louis waved his hand to get my attention.

"Eat your food before it gets cold." He says pointing at the plate.

Fu.ck the food. What are you thinking? What were you going to say? Should I let him eat in peace or ask him what's his response? I can't eat with out knowing. Oh well.

"I'm sorry but I can't eat with out knowing what you were going to say before we got interrupted? " I look at him and bite the inside of my bottom lip.

"Selena. I had feelings for you way before you and Harry happened. I thought . The day I met you for the first time at one of our concerts, I remember Harry talking about you all the time and that day he just couldn't shut up."

*FLASHBACK*

LOUIS P.O.P

"Guys remember my friend is coming tonight, please don't embarrass me. Also don't try anything she is 15."

"Dot worry about me, I'm not into 15 year olds." I laugh.

"If she is 15 why are you even friends with her?" Zayn asked.

" I just turned 19 and She is really mature for her age." Harry smiled.

"oh no, Harry did you?" Liam asked and made a weird face expression.

I knew what Liam was thinking.

"Had sex with her? NO!" He said waiving his hands around.

"She is coming because today is her birthday, she is turning 16 and this is her birthday gift from me. So I'm only 3 years older than her." Harry smiled.

"Right." I said. Harry wouldn't shut up about this girl that I thought was giving him the best his ever had but she is just a 15 year well 16 year old girl. Harry wouldn't do it. Right? He can get any girl. Then I lock eyes with this brunette girl. Her gasp makes the rest of the boys turn to her.

"Hii!" She Breaks eye contact and looks at Harry

"Selena!" Harry runs to her and gives he gives her a hug.

"Guys this is my friend Selena."

"Nice to me-et you all. I'm a fa-a-n. congra-ats on your success!" She stutters.

"Thanks." we all respond.

"Harry said it was your birthday. So happy birthday from all of us." I give her a hug.

I just a moment ago was taking sh.it about her but she seems nice. She is beautiful. I understand why Harry is all about her.

"Take a sit. I'll be back." Harry leaves.

"I like your hair style." What am I saying?

"Thanks." She looks up and smiles.

"I like yours."

"Thanks" I smile back at her. Awkward.

"Hey Sel go take a sit he will escort you."

"Thanks, Good luck guys." She smiled and we locked eyes for a quick second.

*END OF FLASHBACK"

SELENA P.O.P

"Harry and I started dating as soon as I was 16 maybe just a 3 days later."

"That's why I said 'I thought' because I didn't know you and him were dating until 2 months later. Harry let me tell him about my feeling towards you and how I was planning to tell you. He let me make a fool out of my self, knowing I was talking about a girl that could no longer be mine because she was his."

"Louis I'm sorry I didn't know. Even though it wouldn't of changed anything because I was in love with him but I'm sorry because he let you go on and on and have hope knowing it couldn't happen but it can now. We would only keep it a secret for 1 day I'll be 18 tomorrow Sunday. So what do you say?"

"Selena I wouldn't throw this chance away. Of course. So I have to ask you."

I smiled at him and we locked eyes.

"Selena Marie Gomez would you be my girlfriend?"

I bit my bottom lip and just nodded.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

We kissed and just like on the movies I could here the fire works , the people cheering and I could feel butterflies in my belly.

____

We leave the restaurant and paparazzi follow..

____

"Hello" I answer .

"Hi baby how are you?" My mom is on the other line.

"Great and you? Mom are you still coming on Monday?"

"sweat. Heart that's why I'm calling. I have another meeting with the Investors of this project were working on and-"

"Mom its totally fine. Don't have to explain." I Haven't seen her in a couple of months but work is important to het it fine I'll just wait a little more. After tour.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I have to go I'll call you again soon."

"Love you." I think I'll wait till I see her to tell her about me and Louis.

____

"Honestly I saw it coming."

"Caleb I hope I'm doing the right thing."

"Girl You both like and have feeling for each other. You both desire each other."

I smile at the memory of the club and I bite my bottom lip. He is the right person for me right now.

"Stop don't wet day dream, at least not when I'm here."

"You know Harry didn't tell them about us until 2 months later and he knew that Louis had feelings for me and he let him go on and on about me knowing that we were together."

"What ? That's fucked up. Are you going to say something?"

"I want to but Honestly I think its irrelevant now, me and louis are together we are in a good place and I don't want to ruin it."

"Forget about Harry. Worry about you and Louis from now on. You could see that boy has been crazy for you and want it this."

I smiled at Caleb.