Chapter 51

HARRY P.O.V
"Harry you can't just say both are nice, you have two choose so one or two?"

"Uh..I don't know two?" I look up and she holds up her bikini options.

"Are you sure? Because it sounds like your not?"

I walk up to her and peck her lips while holding her face. "I'm sure, now can we go enjoy the beach." In response she gives me one of her captivating smiles.

I step out to the balcony to admire the view and take it all in

I step out to the balcony to admire the view and take it all in. Three more days here in Anse Source d'Argent in Seychelles, East Africa. It's so beautiful and peaceful, a place where we can be ourselves and no one cares who we are.

 It's so beautiful and peaceful, a place where we can be ourselves and no one cares who we are

"Babe lets go!"
_____________

This what all of our past days have been like calm and relaxing

This what all of our past days have been like calm and relaxing. Our routine consists of sēx, showering, eating, beach, some more sex and sleep. I'm sure there's great places to explore and learn about but Selena and I prefer to stay in one place and enjoy our selves before the little one comes.

"Lets go inside I'm tired and so hungry." Sel gets up and gathers our things which are just our towels and sunscreen. "Just a warning I'm going to be ordering a lot."

"Fine with me." I wrap my right arm around her shoulder and

My life is complete.

"You know you should stop doing that because thats what got you pregnant." She stops biting her lip.

"What got me pregnant was your penîš and now I'm trapped."

"Well I had to find a way to keep you tied to me for ever and this seemed a lot more secure." We laugh at our dumb and random topic of conversation. Selena and I had talked about trying for another baby, we both agreed not once mentioning marriage but after a serious conversation as that one and living together for a while, I knew this was the right time.

"I wish Maddy was here, she would've ran all over the place."

"So do I but we deserve a break and we can always come back but as four." I can see us already.

As we make our way to the elevator one of the employees at the front desk calls out for me, I tell Selena to go on and I make my way to the front desk.

"Mr. Styles we got a call from-" he grabs the sticky note next to the telephone "Someone named Marina she said to call her as soon as you can."

It has to be Mariana.

"Thank you for the message." I search my pockets for my phone but I guess I left it at the room.

When I get to the room, I hear the shower and I grab my phone and call Mariana.

"Mariana?"

"Harry.."

"Did you need something?" I don't hear anything.

"Mariana are you there?" I start to hear voices from her side.

"Mariana please give me the phone."

Liam.

"Liam what's going on?" No answer and that makes me a lot more worried.

"Harry you need to come home immediately, Mariana breath. Niall!" The line goes dead and I try to call back but no one answers.

There's a knock at the door.

"Room service."

"Come in, you can just live it there will do the rest thank you." The man leaves and Selena come out of the shower drying her hair with a towel.

"Great room service got here just in time." She looks at me. "What did the front desk need?"

Do I tell her or should I wait until I know what's really going on?

"They wanted to make sure everything was going great." I turn around and occupy my self in other things like taking my rings off trying to avoid staring at her or conversing with her.

I don't want to worry her by telling her.

Just when I'm about to take a sit my phones vibrates and it's Liam.

_________________
REMEMBER I DON'T EDIT ONCE IM DONE THEY GO UP.