Chapter 18

Inspired by
Song: Impossible-by: Shontelle

Selena P.O.V

We all turn our heads to the door and see Sienna from management walk in.. "What in the world happened here?" She asks as she steps on the broken glass.

Her eyes go directly me and then to Harry. I look anywhere else to not make eye contact with her.

"Care to explain?"

"Can you guys leave me with this two

"Can you guys leave me with this two." The boys quickly get up and leave.

"So?"

"Things happened." I shrug.

"Like what type of things?"

"Like fuc.king each other up, isn't this self explanatory." I gesture to my face and Harry's.

"You two did this to each other?!" She gets up from her seat.

"Are you both serious?"

"Yes Sienna. I came in here very intoxicated and I let whatever I was feeling out on her, she just defended her self."

"Oh god Harry." She buries her face in her hands.

"This can't continue?"

"I know that's why I'm willing to move to a hotel-" Harry speaks up and takes my idea.

"Shut up and listen to me!"

"Selena you won't be able to continue on tour."

My world crumbles down in front of me as soon as she says that, all because of him.

"Wait, no you can't do that, you need the others approval."

"Harry as soon as I let them know the reason why, they would agree with me and you should of thought about this before-"

"I couldn't, I was blacked out by the amount of alcohol I consumed!" He gets up and paces around the room.

"Could it be that you may have a problem controlling your drinking?"

"What are you kidding me?" He shakes his head and runs his hand thru his hair in frustration.

"No I just had a bad night, because of  our problems." he gestures between me and him.