Chapter 35

SELENA P.O.V

I walk into her room, all eyes are on me but mine are on her. I see her laying in Harry's arms with a white dress on, I make my way to her but my family and everyone close to us steps in front of me not letting me get past them to see her. I look at everyone around me all dressed in white as well, except for me; I'm dressed in red. I look up to find everyone pointing fingers at me.

"No I-I uh I didn't do it." I try to defend my self but everyone just stares at me.

I look at Louis. "Please tell them I wouldn't kill my own daughter, tell them what the doctor said!" I run both my hands thru my hair in desperation because he doesn't speak up and nobody seems to believe me.

I blink and I find my self on the floor outside her room.

"Let me just say good bye to her! I'm her mother please!" I beg with tears running down my cheeks.

I turn to the stairs and see two guys dressed in white one of them is carrying a straitjacket.

"Oh my god..no!" I get up and try to run away, I look back they were gone but when I look forward both grab my arms.

"NO!"

I sit up and look down at my self and I realize it was just a dream. My own scream woke me up, I touch my self from face to neck and I'm cover in sweat. I get up; put my robe on and hurry to Maddy's room.

I don't find Harry or her and I hurry downstairs. I look for her and I find her in the kitchen next to Harry and with the rest eating breakfast.

"Mom!" Maddy calls me and everyone looks at me and reminds me of that horrid dream but I go kiss her good morning.

"Sleep good baby?" I ask her.

She nods. "Mom uncle Harry and me had a sleep over." She continues to eat her cereal.

"Yes Uncle Harry." Harry looks at me with a serious face.

"Not for too long honey soon it I'll be dadd-

"Caleb!" I stop him before he finishes his sentence.

I rub my forehead and I remember I sent Mariana to get me a refill of this pills Louis had wasted.

"Mariana bring me my pills, please."

I hear something drop and I turn to my left and find Louis getting up he had just dropped his fork on his plate.

Maddy gets up and grabs his plate and takes it to him. "Daddy finish breakfast."

"Don't do it or then I will also fight for her." He looks over at Maddy and takes the plate and her hand they both walk out of the kitchen.

I lean on the island with both my elbows and I burry my face in my hands. I can't let that happen, now I have Harry and Louis on the same side both trying to take her from me.

"Here but don't do it Sel, mom would be disappointed if one of us told her more importantly if Maddy ever finds out she will also be disappointed." She puts the pills in front of me.

"Why do you need benzodiazepines for?" Harry inquires.

"Don't you have to go home?!"