Chapter 47

HARRY P.O.V

"I don't know." I didn't think it was going to be this hard.

"2.5 million isn't expensive enough for you?"

"We have up to 8 million from different colors to shapes Mr. styles." The woman informs me not catching Gemma's sarcasm.

"Oh no! Ma'am 8 million is nothing for him, do you have anything higher.."

"Please ignore her." I roll my eyes at Gemma, I knew bringing her was a wrong idea.

"Look Harry Sel would be okay with something worth less than a million but if you want something expensive and elegant take the 2.5 one it's the best one here."

"I'll leave you with your three options here and give you some time to decide." The lady leaves to attend other customers.

"Gemma I thought that picking a ring was going to be easy as realizing that I don't want to spend the rest of my days with her as only my girlfriend but as my wife, there's just so many ring color and shapes.. I just want the best for her because she deserves nothing but the best and I guess I'm freaking out because maybe she might think a year isn't enough to get married or maybe she just won't want to get married-"

"Harry how dare you?! The fourteenth year old Selena was mesmerized by you and whenever you looked at her it's like something in her eyes twinkled. 
I remember one day I found my self talking to fifteenth year old Sel and she mentioned she had found the star in the night sky, At the time she didn't make sense well at least not to me but I didn't realized she meant A LOT when she said that and I definitely did not realize it was you she was talking about. Harry your the star in the night sky and I guess your the light in her life...oh god shes so corny  are you sure you want to marry her?"

"I live for corny shit." I live for anything Selena does and is.

"Harry that girl picked you even tho she had many reasons not to and if this and everything I've told you doesn't tell she would marry you I don't know what else to say then."

She did have many reasons not to pick me but she did and even after all the problems and different paths we took I always found my way to her and she to me.

__________________

HEY GUYS! I'm back. Its been a while I know and before I continue I want to apologize because this chapter was short and not the best and honestly I know I could of done better but I guess I have writers block or w.e them writers say lol...Im thankful for new readers and for the ones that vote and silent readers I appreciate you too but don't forget to vote it makes me feel hella great and appreciated.. LOL! I know I'm super late but HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that all your new goals are made and wish you a healthy and good year.
                                               Much Love,
                                                         -AnonymousA_A