Chapter 31

SELENA P.O.V

-Bing!-

I see Harry's name and I panick.

From Harry: Hey how are you? I heard..Congratulations! She's beautiful just like her mother.

I send Louis a screen shot and my phone rings.

"You'll be fine love. Just reply if you want I assure you he doesn't know anything but the the truth that we have a daughter." Louis tries to calm me down.

"What if he suspects?" I don't know how I would explain to my daughter that Harry is her real dad and Louis is not but he still is, I'll just end up confusing her and I can't do that to this innocent little five year old.

"Babe she's the spitting image of you he won't."

_____

After talking to Louis I'm convinced he doesn't know and I shouldn't talk to him because of how we left things the last time I saw him but I decide to reply.

To Harry: I'm great and you? It's been a while and Thank you.

"He doesn't know." I keep repeating to my self.

My door swings open and Madeleyn makes her way inside. "Hi mom." She gets on my bed. "Hi sweethear-oh." She hugs me but her little arms only wrap completely around my neck and she kisses my forehead. "Lights out mommy." She leaves me. I don't know what I did to deserve her but I can't imagine my life with out her. She's the light in my eyes.

-Bing!-

From Harry: It's crazy to know you're a mother and Louis has another kid..I hope he knows his very lucky to have you and the little one by his side. I hope to see you soon. x

I don't reply.

________
3 Weeks later.

"Last rehearsal before the show!" One of the staff members yells outside my door.

"I'm so nervous! It's been a while." I admit to Leslie and Mia.

"Girl you look good, you been rehearsing for 3 weeks; you got one last one before the show starts plus there's already an audience out there so you'll be ready for the big thing in an hour." Leslie tried to comfort me.

______

(Queen B ❤️ Last 30 seconds. Is where I got the idea from.)

"Hi mommy." The crowd goes crazy as I hear my daughter talk on the mic. Who gave her a microphone? As I get down from the stage I'm greeted with a hug from my sister and my daughter.

"I thought you were taking care of her."

"I'm sorry I lost her for a second." Mariana apologizes.

________

They hand me my microphone and We all take positions...