44

Violet

"I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN SO SHAME ON ME NOW I COULD BE TWO PLACES I'VE NEVER BEEN," they all screeched together.

Conner started playing Taylor Swift songs and now they're all singing loud and off key. I believe they're trying to see who knows the most of her songs. I already know the answer but I'm letting them have their fun. The song ends and 22 starts playing.

"Ooh, shut up, shut up, this is my song," I cut in.

But sadly not everyone listens, Kyle and Reid both join in with me after the first few verses.

"It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
Yeah

We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh oh," we all sing together.

By the time the chorus starts everyone is singing, still off key.

"HEY, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M FEELIN' 22. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF YOU KEEP ME NEXT TO YOU.
YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME, BUT I BET YOU WANT TO, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF WE JUST KEEP DANCING LIKE WE'RE 22 OOO OOO
22 OOO OO," we all sing as loud as possible.

After a while I can't tell if we'd singing or screaming but it's fun so who cares. the song ends and all of us just burst out in laughter.

"We're such idiots," Chase says in between laughs.

We all nod in agreement.

"We're turning in right now," Conner says.

We pull up in front of my warehouse. The car stops and Kyle immediately opens the door.

"FREEDOM!" he screams.

I get out after him and shove him.

"idiot."

I take a pick out the right key from my keychain and unlock the garage door. All of my lovely babies are all lined up in front of me. I hear the guys footsteps behind me and collective gasps. They take it in before running to different vehicles. I walk to my favorite motorcycle. I start it up and drive it out of the warehouse. Reid pulls up behind me on another bike; the same kind but it's black instead of white.

"Wanna race?" he asks.

"You mean do I wanna win?" I smirk.

"We'll see."

I call over Chase and we line up at a line made of spray paint I already had in the drive.

"There's a road that circles around warehouse we go around twice whoever finishes first wins," I explain.

Reid nods and Chase starts the countdown. The second he says go I'm off. my hair slightly blows into my face before moving out of my way. Reid pops up at my side and I look over to him. He sees me and I wink before accelerating in front of him. I finish my first loop ahead of Reid but he isn't far behind. I rev up the engine again getting one good boost and enough to get me across the line before Reid. He finishes soon after me with a scowl on his face.

"Told you I'd win," I gloat.

"Shut up."

"Make me," I taunt.

"Bring that ass over here then."

I laugh and get off my bike. I walk back into the garage and look at my cars. I make sure there isn't anything wrong with them and have Conner pick a car out. I toss him the keys and he drives it out I get two helmets (one for me and one for Reid). I toss one to him and he catches it swiftly.

"Alright losers, let's get out of here."

"Why do we have to be losers," Kyle pouts.

"Just get in the car dipshit."

He scoffs and everyone gets in/on their vehicles. Chase and Conner ride together, Kyle is in his car, Reid is on the bike he just rode, and I'm on my bike. Conner drives out first followed by Kyle then Reid.

»»»

We finally make it back to the hotel and I'm exhausted. I ride the elevator up to my room and force Conner out.

"Go to chase's room or something, let me sleep."

He groans but leaves and I close my door and head to bed flopping on top of it.

»»

I wake up in about an hour and go to the kitchenette in my room. I look through the cabinets to find my Nutella. I couldn't find it so I grab my key card and leave my room. I walk over to Kyle's room and knock on his door.

"What's up?" he asks when he answers the door.

I push him aside mostly groggy from my slumber. I walk into the kitchen in his room and look through the cabinets.

"Violet?"

"shhh," I silence him after finding the nutella.

I start to leave his room but before I do I turn to him and point to the jar in my hand.

"You'll never see this again."

And with that I leave and go back to my room. I sit on the couch and flip channels until I find cartoon network. I go to the kitchens to get a spoon and to the bedroom to get a blanket. I wrap myself in the blanket on the couch and open up the jar. I dip my spoon into the chocolaty goodness and taste heaven on my tongue.

I moan quietly,"perfect."