16

Willow

I wake up to the sound of water droplets hitting the tiled floor. I turn over, facing the door of the bathroom and try to go back to sleep. I bright light shines from that direction and my eyes squint open. Kai is standing in the opening with water still on his shoulders and a towel hanging dangerously around his waist.

"Are you done checking me out?" he smirks.

"Eh, I guess,"I move around trying to get comfortable on the bed. I hear him shuffle around the room until all of the air is knocked out of my lungs.

"Kai... Can't... Breathe..." I manage to wheeze out. He rolls off of me and laughs. I smack his chest and his hands fly up to cover the area I attacked.

"Go get ready for school." he says between laughs.

"Who's father are you?" I tease.

"The father of our future children." his smirk is evident. I roll out of bed and walk towards the shower.

"Whatever." I wave him off.

"You didn't deny it!" he calls out when I enter the bathroom. I close the bathroom door and start the shower. I strip and climb in letting the warm water drop onto my skin. When I finish washing up I climb out and dry off with a fluffy, baby blue towel. Before leaving the bathroom I wrap the towel around my body. Kai is laying on my bed wearing black jeans and a white thermal shirt. I walk over to my closet and decide to wear actual colors. A gust of wind passes by and my towel is taken. I groan knowing Kai just wants me to turn around.

"Kai, give me my towel," I say through gritted teeth.

"I think I like this more, maybe if you turn around..."
I interrupt him by walking into my closet and slamming the door in his face. I grab a pair of undergarments and put them on. I walk to the back of my closet where I keep the items I don't wear, and look through the items I have. To my surprise, I have about 10 bralettes on the floor, 3 baby blue shirts, and a lot of jean jackets. I grab a white bralette off the floor and a light blue jean jacket. I find a matching pair of distressed white wash jeans and step out of my closet. Kai looks me up and down shamelessly. He shakes his head and pushes me back towards my closet.
"You're not wearing that to school."

"What do you mean? I like it."

He continues to shake his head," as much as I'd love seeing you wear that too many boys will be looking at you, I can't have that happen."

"Possessive much?"
He pins me against the wall and whispers in my ear.
"Very."
I gulp and he releases me. I walk away from him and race down the stairs. While I'm in the kitchen Conner decides to confront me. I do my best to hide my outfit but I don't have much luck.
"What are you wearing?" he pesters.

"Clothes."

"You're not wearing enough." he replies.

"That's what I told her." Kai appears from the top of the stairs. He climbs down and him and Conner corner me. My back is pressed against the fridge with Conner and Kai a few feet away from me on each side. I run forward jumping onto the counter and running off of it. I run out of the front door slamming it closed when I'm out of the house. I hop onto my motorcycle speed off to school. When arrive I look around seeing Conner drop Kai off. I race inside before he can see me and I'm greeted by a chorus of wolf whistles and winks. I roll my eyes and continue towards my homeroom. An arm snakes around my waist and lifts me over a shoulder.
"I said to many boys would be looking at you." Kai husky voice booms. Apparently, he's a little pissed.
"Kai put me down... please," I beg.

He continues to walk, "No."
He opens a door and closes it, cutting off the lights. I'm pulled off his shoulder and pressed against the wall.
"I told you to change." his deep voice whispers hastily.