28

Willow

New years eve

It's Conner and Connie's birthday bash. Whoop! Whoop! Kai's parents went out of town for business so we're throwing the party at Kai's house. Kai is setting up while I'm taking the twin to a birthday dinner before their surprise party. I took them to Umi, and let me tell you their shit is expensive. 

Dinner was short and fun and when we were on the way to Kai's I texted him letting him know we were getting close and that everyone needed to hide. He texted me back when everyone was hidden and I was getting off the highway only a couple of minutes from his place. I pulled up in the driveway at about nine. We walked inside and the room was completely silent. Everyone popped out of their hiding places and yelled surprise causing Connie to scream. Kai walked up to Connie and hugged her then did some weird handshake with Conner saying happy birthday to the both of them. The lights dimmed and the DJ started playing some music. Drinks were passed out and people were dancing. We all moved to the kitchen where it was somewhat quieter. Connie spilled the beans about being engaged and Conner just helps her tight and asked if he could be the maid of honor at the wedding.

"Conner you can't be my maid of honor," she chuckled.

Conner pouted,"Why not?"

We all laughed,"Because Willow is my maid of honor, you can still be a bride's maid, though."

He nods his head happy with the results and hugs her tightly.

"When am I going to meet the special man?" Conner asks, and I nod in agreement with him.

"He's in New York for business, he'll be back in a month or two."

We nod and start to pass around shots. Kai grabs my arm and spins me around.

"If we get separated meet me under the disco ball a few minutes before midnight so we can have our new year's kiss."

I nod and we go back to taking shots. I have about eight and stand up on the counter with a bottle of vodka in my hand. I bring the bottle to my lips and allow the burning liquid to slide down my throat. People around me start to draw in and start chanting.

"Chug!  Chug!  Chug!" they all shout in unison. Once the bottle is empty I remove it from my mouth and stumble on the counter.

"Let's party!" I shout to the top of my lungs as I trip off the counter. I land in Conner's arms and he smiles at me.

"Maybe we should get you home," he suggests.

"What? I'm no light weight! Come on let's dance," I slur slightly while I drag Conner to the dance floor. Kai is nowhere to be seen but I don't mind, remembering what to do before midnight. Conner and I dance like crazy people in the middle of the dance floor while laughing and enjoying ourselves. I tell Conner I'm going to find Connie so we can enjoy ourselves like real girls. Conner gets upset, but I tell him he's the one with the dick. He laughs and smacks my ass as I walk away from him. I turn around and flip up both of my middle fingers at him, he blows me a kiss and I turn around trying to get back to the kitchen. I find Connie sipping on a beer on the island.

"Nigga why you babysitting only two or three shot? Imma show you how to turn it up a notch!" I shout the lyrics of her favorite song, Swimming Pools by Kendrick Lamar."

She smiles at me and shouts the next verse right at me, First, you get a swimming pool full of liquor, then you dive in!"

We hug each other while dying of laughter. We take a few shots them move into the dance floor. We have the time of our lives enjoying ourselves in the hot sweaty mess that's the dance floor. My favorite song comes on and I move to the front of the dance floor. The beginning of the song is still playing so I have time to grab a mike and stand on a table before Kyle starts singing.

The lyrics start and I belt out every word of the song correctly from memory.

"I know, something only I know. I got super powers but that's something only I know. What I want is mine if I say it in my mind, though. Keep shootin' if I had time. Yeah! Do I got the time? No!"

I continue to sing the song while the crowd grows around the table I'm standing on. The song ends and I receive a standing ovation of cheers and wolf whistles. I laugh and walk up to the DJ. I ask him to play Bad and Boujee by Migos and the song comes on in a few moments. Everyone is on the dance floor going crazy and belting out lyrics, both right and wrong. I find Connie and Conner and dance with them still not knowing where Kai disappeared to. I leave the twins and make my way to the kitchen. On my way there I see multiple couples eating each other's faces off. I make it to the kitchen and pop a fresh bottle of beer and chug it. I finish off the bottle and stumble upstairs to use the bathroom. 

When I finish releasing my fluids I walk back downstairs and check my phone. It's 11:45 so I send Kai a text asking him where he is. I make my way to the middle of the dance floor under the disco ball and stand there for about five minutes before I go off and look for him. I start around the dance floor, then the kitchen, I pick up another bottle of beer while I'm there, then the stairs. I check each bedroom until I get to the last one. I open the door to the bedroom only to find Kai sucking off Kaitlyn's face. I throw my bottle at the two of them and scream at them.

"You fucking asshole!" I scream.

Kai pulls away from her and looks at me in shock while Kaitlyn is smirking. I step into the room angry tears streaming down my face. Kai climbs off Kaitlyn and opens his mouth to speak but I smack him before he can. His hands shoot up to cradle the cheek I just attacked. Kaitlyn still smirks at me from the bed where she hasn't moved.

"What are you smirking at you little bitch?" I yell at her. I throw her off of the bed and she lands on the floor with a thud. I Climb on top of her and slam my fist into her face repeatedly. I hit her nose and blood starts pouring out but I continue to attack her out of anger. Kai pulls me off of her and I scream at him.

"Don't fucking touch me you pig!"

Hurt flashes across his face. I rip the necklace he gave me for Christmas off my neck and throw it at his feet.

"Have fun with your little slut. It's over bitch," I walk to the door and Kai calls after me.

"Willow wait!" he yells.

"No, Kai, I gave you everything, but as soon as this fucking whore that broke your heart comes back to town you take it as an opportunity to fuck me over, so I'm leaving. And one thing you won't be able to do is find me."

I run out of the house before he can catch up. I run all the way to the park and sit on the swings. I text Reid first.

Get me a ticket to New York and don't tell anyone where I'm going.

He responds quickly telling me to pack enough clothes for two weeks. I text Conner and Connie that I'm going away and that they can't come looking for me. I also tell them that Kai and I are over and that he has no idea where I'll be. I run home and pack my bags, and wipe off my running make up. I run to headquarters where I meet Reid with my ticket to New York.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" he asks for the third time.

"Yes, don't tell anyone I'm going to New York please."

He nods and reminds me that my flight leaves tomorrow morning. He pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head. 

"I wish it was me instead of Jax, I would've treated you so much better than that douche," Reid mumbles.

I look up at him and smile. I place both of my hands on his face and kiss his softly on his lips. I pull away from him and walk up to one of the spare rooms. I drop my bags to the floor and climb on top of the soft bed in my clothes. I close my eyes and sleep takes over shortly.

________________________________________

Okay so I'm sure a lot of you hate me right now. And I don't blame you, I would hate me too. But this is the right thing, trust me on this one. Sorry it took me so long to update but hey 2 in one night is pretty good. Remember 200 votes and I do a Q & A. I love ya! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Stay fire my books dragons!