24

Willow

It's almost Christmas bitches! By that I mean it's Christmas eve eve. The 23rd to be exact. Kai went out to go buy some cookies and egg nog and other shit because his mom and his step dad are coming back tomorrow. So I'm sitting in his house channel flipping trying to find something to watch. I hear the door open and I stay rooted to my spot assuming it's Kai.

"Kai honey we're home!" a female voice calls out.

I freeze two alarms go off in my head. One that's not Kai and two they weren't supposed to be here today. Footsteps patter against the hard wood floor moving closer to me. I pull the blanket over myself to cover up the fact I was in my sports bra. The footsteps stop behind me.

"Kai- who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?!" she screams.

I clear my throat," Uh I'm Kai's girlfriend, my name is Willow." I stick out my hand," nice to finally meet you, um we weren't expecting you until tomorrow."

She frowns and doesn't make a move to shake my hand so I put it down. The door opens and Kai walks in out of breath. His face is flustered. I sigh in relief.

"Hey I thought you guys weren't coming until tomorrow," Kai says once he catches his breath.

"We wanted to surprise you. And what did I say about bringing your little whores home."

My jaw drops and Kai drops his bags obviously angered.
"She not a whore," he seethes.

"So you want me to believe you actually got a girlfriend and settled down. Please, when cows fly."

Once I recover from my state of shock I clear my throat and stand up. I march upstairs into Kai's room and close the door. I sigh and sit on the floor, my back propped up against the door. I can hear mumbling downstairs as it starts to fade. Someone knocks on the door so I stand up. I crack the door open expecting to see Kai's face but instead seeing an unfamiliar one.

The man speaks up," Sorry about my wife, she's a good woman she can just be that way from time to time. I'm Kai's step dad but you can call me Adam." he extends his hand.

I grip his hand and shake," Willow."

"So is it true, has Kai finally settled down?"

I chuckle," Yeah he has."

"Are you new here I've never seen you around?"

"Yeah I moved here in November."

Kai comes upstairs with a defeated look on his face. He looks up and his face changes to a beaming grin. He walks over to us and waves. He stands next to his step dad and slings an arm around his shoulder.

"So pops I see you've met m'lady," Kai smirks.

I laugh at his goofyness. His step dad matches his smirk.
"Yes I have and it seems m'lady doesn't like her."

"Already taken care of."

I give him a confused look," really how, she seemed convinced that I was a whore."

"All you have to do is stay for dinner and I'll take it from there."

"Okay child," I laugh.

"Hey I'm older than you," he pouts.

"Yeah whatever," I wave him off.

Adam moves Kai's hand from around his shoulders," I'm going downstairs, call you two when dinners ready."

I nod and he walks away. Kai moves towards me and picks me up he walks into his room and kicks the door shut. He throws me onto the bed and crawls on top of me.