27

Willow

I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I trusted Connie to pick out a casual outfit for her and myself, but I have my doubts she listened. When I finish drying off I wrap my towel around myself and walk out of the bathroom and into my room. Connie's laying on my bed wearing a light pink, cropped sweater, and white jeans with rips on the knee. Connie placed my outfit on the bed. It's a white knit cropped sweater and dark blue jeans with hella rips. Connie doesn't glance up from her phone while she points to my outfit. I nod and grab it and some undergarments and walk back into the bathroom. I change and spray a little perfume. I walk back into my room and Connie gets up. She forces me into a seat in front of a mirror and pulls out some of my makeup.

"You're gonna look like the shit," she smirks.

"Connie it's a casual dinner."

"That doesn't mean you can't look like the shit," she snaps.

"Take it away," I smile.

She winks at me and works her magic.

For once Connie didn't take forever to do my makeup. It's a natural-ish look. The only pop in the look is the highlighter and the lipstick. She used my favorite burgundy lipstick, so I love her. I take a comb and part my hair down the middle and pull it up into two mickey buns. I put on the necklace Kai gave me and slip on a pair of my white wedges. Connie puts a pair of heels that match her sweater and grabs her phone. I grab my phone off my nightstand and walk out of the door. I walk down the stars and hear a wolf whistle. I laugh and Kai appears at the bottom of the stairs and smirks at me. When I get to the bottom of the stairs he wraps his arm around my waist and leans in for a kiss, but Connie stops him.

"I just beat her face and you're gonna try to fuck it up," she flicks him," hell no stay away."

I chuckle and hug Kai, giving him a peck on the cheek. Kai playfully makes a frowny-face and I pinch his cheek.

"Aw poor baby can't get his kiss," I talk in a baby voice.

Kai grabs me by the shoulders and forces his lips against mine. He pulls away and smirks at me. I roll my eyes and run upstairs to grab my makeup bag. I walk back downstairs and wink at Kai. I get to the bottom of the stairs and start to move around Kai to grab my keys. But his arms slither around my waist and pull me back into his chest.

I giggle and smack his chest," you do too much."

Everyone in the room gasps. Kai's arms drop down from around me. I frown and look around the room.

"What?"

Conner speaks first," Did you just?"

"Giggle?" Connie finishes for him.

"Um.." I start.

Conner snatches me away from Kai and points an accusing finger at him.

"Stay the hell away from her, you sicko."

I pull away from Conner," will you calm the fuck down? It was just a giggle."

Conner raises and eyebrow at me, "when's the last time you giggled?"

I put a finger to my chin and lift my head as I start thinking. My mind draws a blank and I shrug my shoulders. I grab my key and usher everyone out of my house.

"Come on guys we wanna be a bit early," I say as they move out of my home.

I toss Conner the keys and he catches them with ease. Kai and I that the back while Conner and Connie are in the front. Kai leans down and whispers in my ear softly.