25

Okay, my book dragon I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas. I know I did, I got a motherfucking LAPTOP! Hell Yeah. Okay so this chapter is gonna be pretty short, and it's gonna be weird. Comment and tell me what you think about it.

Willow

"Are you serious right now?" I ask Kai.

"Yes Willow I am, you're really damaging my ego."

"You've got to be fucking with me, get over yourself."

"I'm not fucking with you I'm fucking you, you're just not cooperating," he whines.

"I am cooperating your ego is just in the way."

"I'm asking for one little thing."

"And I told you three times I wasn't going to do."

"Ugh, you're so fucking stubborn!" he yells.

"You're so fucking annoying!" I yell back at him.

He stops and I groan.

"What's wrong now?"

"You know," he crosses his arms over his shirtless chest.

"No, I don't."

"Yeah you do."

"Oh my gosh Willow, just do it," he complains.

"Ah," I mimic a sarcastic scream.

"I hate you," he frowns.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me,"look who's pissy."

"Stop it Snowflake," Kai warns me.

I sit up a little and whisper in his ear seductively," stop what Kai?"

"You're teasing me."

I flip us over so I'm on top," am I?"

"Yes."
I'm positive now he forgot he's still inside of me. I press my lips against his and gently rock my hips. He groans and places his hands on my waist. He pulls away from me and smiles.

"I hate you."

I smirk at him and tilt his chin up giving me more access to his neck.
"Ah, you don't mean that."

"No, I don't," he smirks at me.

I press my lips against him again. His tongue slips into my mouth and his hands start to roam around my skin. I start to rotate my hips faster earning a moan from Kai.

*a few moments later*

"So," I start.

"Yep," Kai replied.

"That was new," I'm laying next to Kai both of us completely naked.

"Yeah, it was. It's Christmas eve," he starts.

"I don't wanna do anything. Do you?"

"No," he replies simply.

"Wanna watch Christmas movies all day before you go home?"

"Yeah."

I grab the remote from the bedside table and turn on the TV. I flip to a channel I know is doing a whole Christmas movie marathon and relax. Kai wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me next to him. I lay my head on his chest and watch the movie.

________________________________________

Yeah sorry about the really short chapter I promise the next one will be longer. And this was really weird I was really bored when I wrote this okay. Comment and let me know what you think about it. Btw you guys are really awesome. Bad has over 1k views and 80 votes. And as promised I'm supposed to give you a secret about the book. As promised here it is.

Willow gets kidnapped.

Stay fire my book dragons.