2

I'm currently dying in right now. My brain is being abused by the numbers flying around my vision. Not only was it painful to look at but it was painful to listen to as well. In the end, I just gave up and tried to sleep. The key word there was TRIED, but dickhead over here is staring holes into my back. Yeah, he's in my class, it sucks. I can feel him stabbing daggers with his icy gray eyes because I won't return his stare. Of course, I did stare back for a while, but I could feel him deciphering me and I looked away.

Sorry dude but I like staying a mystery.

I bet he trying to figure out why I'm not helplessly falling in love with him. Don't get me wrong this guy is like a Greek God or some shit. With his piercing gray eyes, noticeably large muscles, his short curly hair, his light mocha skin, a jawline so sharp it could cut diamonds, and let's not forget his tattoos that make him even more attractive. To be honest I'm trying really hard to steer clear of him. I was too busy thinking of him I didn't even notice Mr. White had called on him. Whatever question he asked dickhead he got it right.

Mmmm and he's smart.

Snap out of it, we're here to prove ourselves not fantasize over really, REALLY hot guys. Eventually, math was over. My teacher didn't even dismiss us he just left the classroom while everyone rushed to the door. I was still putting up my shit when the class emptied out. When I finished I headed to the door only to realize I was trapped. I didn't look up, I continued to stare at his chest. His huge figure towering over me.

"Move" I seethed out

"No," he said it proud like there was no way I could move him.

"Now" I couldn't any more fights.

"Why don't you look at me." He put his index finger under my chin and lifted my head.
He studied my eyes as if those were going to tell him my deepest secrets. My eyes were brown but as you got outside of my iris it was and icy blue. He smiled, and holy shit I almost melted. He looked fifty times better with his smile.

"I'm Kai" he said still smiling.

"I don't care" I stated bleakly. I couldn't let anyone get to me.
He frowned but still didn't let me go,"Can you let me leave now."

"Not yet" he looked at me deeply. "Your in pain aren't you" His frown depended on.

"What!" I screamed. I couldn't take it anymore, I hit him in the side in a way that would knock him down and stepped over him. I went to my next class leaving him on the floor.

***

When I got home I was fuming. I couldn't believe it he just said that. And he knew. But how, why, he's supposed to act like an ass like the others do. And I knew he did. But he acted like he wanted to know me. URG! I can't even right now, I need to go to The Ring. I got on my bike a zoomed off leaving smoke behind me.