7

I woke up with a heavy arm draped across my waist. I try to lift Kai's arm off of me but instead of him releasing me he just pulls me closer. I stifle a laugh and tickle his nose, he wipes his face and I take the chance to scoot away from him and go to the bathroom. Before I enter the bathroom I scoop my phone off the floor and enter the bathroom that's on the other side of the room.
When I close the bathroom door I stop and look around; it's huge, there's a giant wall mirror with a marble counter top and sink. The shower was in the corner with a blurry glass wall to block it off, the toilet is across from the shower and next to the door that I'm standing by is a little shelf with rags, towels, and magazines. Everything is neat and in order. I grab a white rag and a red towel and walk towards the shower. I place the towel on the toilet and start the shower; I take off Kai's shirt and get into the shower. I start singing Treat Me Like Somebody- by Tink.

"Somebody real is hard to find,
Somebody worth all your time,
Somebody who can tell you the truth,
Someone who loves you for you,

Someone who knows all of your flaws and,
Doesn't impose try to control them,
Let's you be free doesn't deceive,
They give you a chance to believe, believe in something.

Is that to muuuucccchhh,
I just want an answer I can't be the only one,
Is that to muuuccch,
Ain't gotta be perfect just give me a purpose to love."

"Your singing is beautiful," a deep voice interrupts me.

" Kai?" Why am I asking I already know it's him, "were... were you in here the... the whole time.."

"No but I heard most of it," he replies blankly.

I'm totally embarrassed," I.... No one has ever heard me sing."

"Well, now I have."

"Thanks," I lied to him. I feel guilty about it too, I don't know why I just do. My mother was the only one who ever heard me sing.

"Can you get me one of your hoodies so I can change," I ask.

"Yeah gimme a sec."

When I hear the door close I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around myself. The door cracks open and Kai drops a hoodie on the counter.

"Thanks," I call out.

He grunts in reply.

I dry off and put on the hoodie and slide my phone in the middle pocket, it's a white Aeropostale jacket that reaches down to the middle of my thigh. I put on my underwear from last night and walk towards the door. Before I leave I notice mouthwash on the counter, I use it so my breathe doesn't smell like shit and I exit the bathroom. I stop in front of the bathroom door and look around the room. I didn't get a chance to take in everything last night because I went to sleep so fast. Kai's bed is in the middle of the room with two white night stands on each side one has a lamp and the other has an alarm clock and phone stand. There are windows above the night stands curtains hang from them that are black with white calligraphy. There's a black dresser to the right of me with my clothes neatly folded on top, and to the left there's a closet. I hear a loud snore and snap my head back to the bed. Kai I sleeping on his back with his arms folded behind his head, he's shirtless and his shorts are hanging dangerously low on his hips. I crawl back into the bed and start scrolling through Instagram.
Out of nowhere Kai grabs my phone. I groan and try to reach for it.

"Kai gimme my phone," I whine.

"Say the magic word first," he replies.

"Please," I pout.

He puts his hand against his chin and makes a thinking face. He looks down at me then smiles,"no."

I huff and climb on top of him. I straddle his waist and pin his arms above his head; I lean down teasing him into a kiss. Before I reach his lips I pluck my phone out of his fingers and get off of him, continuing to scroll through my feed while smiling. He climbs on top of me and does the same thing that I did to him, he starts tickling me with one of his hands.

I smirk at him," I'm not ticklish."

He rolls his eyes,"sure you are"

He starts tickling my side and I start laughing. I yell at him to stop through my fit of giggles but he doesn't. My eyes start to water and I start to wiggle. I pull my arm free and swat away his hands.

"You bitch."

"You know you like it," he taunts.

I scoff then push him off of me. I roll over towards him and slide my finger down his jaw line. I suddenly pull away from him holding my finger.

He looks at me strangely," what's wrong."

"You jaw line is so sharp it cut my finger."

I giggle and he laughs at my goofiness. I proceed to get up but he grabs my waist and pulls me back down.

"Where are you going Snowflake," he teases.

I pout," I'm hungry Kai."

He gets up and grabs my hand,"Come on I'll take you to the kitchen."

I nod and let him lead me away from his disheveled bed. We exit the room and my phone starts vibrating. In shock, I accidentally throw it up but I still manage to catch it after it continuously slips from my fingertips. I look at the caller ID and it's Conner.

"What's up," I speak into the phone.

"Where are you, you know what fuck it I don't care. Meet me in front of the gym that leads to The Ring in ten minutes," he yells into the phone.
"Conner what the fuck is going on," I scream.

"Too much to explain right now just hurry up and get he," he replies. I hear a gunshot in the background and the call ends.

"Shit shit shit," I start to mumble.

Kai looks at me worried,"What's wrong."

"I don't know... look can you make me something to eat real quick I need to be somewhere soon."

He looks at me with the same expression," Yeah okay, let me drive you."

I start walking back to his room to get my pants and shoes,"Yeah okay just hurry up."

Shit Conner what did you do.