10

Willow

"Snowflake can you get off of me." Kai mumbles

Instead of responding I groan and nuzzle my face into him. He chuckles and I feel the vibrations erupt from his chest. I start to laugh with him, I wrap my arms around him and squeeze. He starts coughing," Will... can't... breathe." I laugh and release my hold on him.
"Snow we have school tomorrow," he continues.

I groan," You can just wear Conner's clothes."

"Willow, Connie's coming today." Conner shouts from the other room.
I jump off of Kai and start getting ready.

"Mmm nice ass," Kai states.

I chuckle and continue getting ready. I put on a burgundy skirt, solid black shirt, knee-high black socks, and black vans. I brush out my hair and put a burgundy knit beanie over it, and put on one of my gold necklaces. I add some burgundy lipstick and turn to Kai,"how do I look?" He smirks and gets up. He grabs my waist and forces my body against the wall.
He leans down next to my ear and whispers," I think you look sexy, but you looked sexier in my jacket."
I giggle and place my hands on his chest," Sorry babe but I can go around with my sister thinking I'm hooked."

He winks and steps back," One, you are hooked you just don't know it yet and two you have a sister?"

"No but Conner and Connie are the closest things I have to family."

"I'm going out on a limb here but I'm assuming Conner and Connie are twins." he throws out.

"Yeah they are but don't say that in front of them or they'll start arguing about who's older," I tell him laughing at memories of the two.

He laughs with me," Okay well since I'll be meeting Connie for the first time I don't want to look like a slob, got anything I can wear."

I grab his hand and lead him out of my room. I stop in front of Conner's door.
"CONNER! Get Kai something to wear," I shout.

Conner opens the door and throws out a few bundles of clothes. I dodge it but judging by the thump I just heard Kai didn't. I turn around at start laughing when I see Kai on his ass pulling boxers off of his face. He picks up one piece of clothing," Is this a skirt?!" Before anyone can replay the doorbell rings. I kick Kai and usher him into my room so he can change. I run downstairs and open the door. As soon as the door is open I'm welcomed with a smack to the face. I look up at Connie, she's wearing a black bralette with a see through white button down shirt, a black pleated skirt, and white booties.
Her hair is pulled up in a high ponytail and she's wearing bright pink lipstick. She starts shaking her head at me," have I taught you nothing, come on we're changing whatever it is you're wearing." She grabs my wrist and starts dragging me upstairs, my eyes widen. Kai's still up there. I don't try to resist remembering the extent Connie will go to just to get someone to listen. We reach my room and Connie throws open the door, but stops in my doorway. Kai is standing in the middle of my room shirtless looking flabbergasted.

"Hubba hubba," Connie mumbles

Kai smiles sheepishly and does a small wave," I'm Kai."

"Shh you look cuter when your silent. Both of you sit on the bed while I find a way to fix whatever Will has on," Connie silences him. Kai moves and sits criss-cross on the bed and I walk over to sit on his lap.
"So you two are a thing," Connie starts up conversation," and don't bull shit me."
I sigh and look up at Kai. He smirks and opens his mouth, before even a peep comes out I throw my hands up and cover his mouth. The force I use causes us to topple over on the bed me laying on top of him and his hand gripping my ass. He licks my hand and I snatch it away from him," Gross."

He laughs,"You weren't saying that earlier."

I huff and tell him to shut up," Connie are you almost done in there?" I ask avoiding her

"Yeah here I come." she walks out with a white bralette that I didn't even know I had, I black and red plain shirt, gray jeans, and some tims. I try to roll off of Kai but he squeezes my ass and pulls me back. Conner comes into the room and is automatically yelling at Connie's choice in outfit. I groan and look up at Kai. He looks down at me and rolls his eyes.
A gunshot rings through the air silencing everyone. Conner and I exchange a look, and he pulls Connie down the the floor. I push Kai down behind the bed and reach under it to find my gun. Another gunshot is fired and it breaks a vase that I have on my bookshelf. The vase shatters and Connie cover her head with her hands. I run up to the window in my room and spot the shooter in a tree. I shoot him in the leg and he falls out of the tree. My head fluctuates to see if there are anymore shooters; once I know it's clear I walk back to everyone.
"Is everyone okay?"

"What the fuck Willow I thought we were past the days of getting shot at randomly!" Connie screams.

I sigh and roll my eyes,"You're so over dramatic."
I grab the pile of clothes she pulled out and go to my bathroom so I can change.
When I come out Kai is sitting on my bed with a shirt on, Connie is leaning against my dresser on her phone, and Conner is pacing my room.
"Connie how am I supposed to hide my gun in this outfit?"

"Just bring your knife," she waves me off.

I shrug, grab my knife from my night stand, and usher the three of then out of my room. We all pile into Connie's car, Connie's driving, Conner's in the passenger seat, and me and Kai are in the back.

"Where are we going?" Kai asks.

"The mall," she replies matter-of-factly.

"Fuck" I breathe out.