36

Violet

Cold chills ran down my back. I was petrified. His footsteps steps echoed off the cold cement floor.

"Long time no see."

I was too scared to respond.

"Ah, I see you don't want to talk to me. It's okay, I don't need you to."

I bit my tongue, the pain was better than the tremendous amount of fear that was coursing through my body.

"After everything I've done for you. I made you, I made you the perfect monster you are today. I made it so no one could hurt you and that you could hurt anyone. I made it so you could do anything you wanted and get away with it. And you still couldn't complete a simple mission. I sent you to Georgia to do one thing. Honestly was it really that hard?"

He slams his fist on the wall the sound echoing through the room.

"ANSWER ME!" he screams.

"N-no," I croak.

He breathes deeply as if he's trying to calm himself down," you practically begged me to take you. First, you don't complete your mission then, you come back and continue working with my enemies. You walk around seducing and killing men and then try to think you aren't the monster I created. What did you think? That even though you didn't complete your mission you are still worth something, that you could make us, make me proud."
He chuckles darkly," sorry my little monster, you are nothing and will always be nothing."
He walks closer to me the light eliminates his face. He pulls a large knife from behind him and levels his face right in front of mine," its time for you to realize how worthless you really are."

*warning getting g r a p h i c*

He takes the knife and plunges it through my stomach. The air is knocked out of me as the warm, dense liquid pools of of me. He twists the knife and I scream out in pain. He pulls the knife out slowly and wipes the blood onto my face while wearing a sadistic smile.
"Let's see if you can survive this again. Only this time it will be much, much worse," he laughs while I gasp for air trying to fill my lungs and barely succeeding.
He calls for someone to bandage me up and leaves the room with a sick smirk. A girl enters the room and gives me a sad smile.
"Sorry to see you back here, Violet."
I continue my silence while she cleans me up.
I'm cleaned up and bandaged by the time she's done. The blood that fell to the floor is gone and my hands are no longer chained, but my feet are tied to the wall. I've had no success in escaping and there's no sharp objects to save me. I give up fighting and fall into a deep sleep.

***
I wake up to a feeling of pain. He leans over me cutting deep slits into my arms and legs. I scream. A gut renching sound that bounces off the walls of the small room. He slaps me. Hard.
"SHUT UP!"
I clam my mouth shut.
"You worthless piece of shit, hurting my ears. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. YOU'VE DONE THIS TO YOYRSLELF. YOU CAN'T BLAME ANYONE BUT YOU!"
He pulls a bottle from behind him and takes a long drink from the bottle. He pours the rest of its on my arms burning all of my wounds in the process. I clench my teeth as tears stream down my face. When the bottle is empty he drops it to the floor making a loud noise.
"Now my beautiful daughter lets get you cleaned up," he says as he starts untieing the knots.
I spit on his face,"you, are not my father. And as much as yoy try you will never be my father."
"I AM YOUR FATHER LITTLE GIRL!"
"no you aren't," I say almost chuckling," you are just the man my mother wanted to marry. That was until you almost killed us."
"You are just like your brother," he says finishing the other knot,"lets see how far that will get you."
He grabs my hair and forces me to stand on my shaky legs. He drags me out of the room while I claw at his giant, buff arms.
He laughs," nothing you do can stop me. I'm better than you."

He takes me to a room full of men. They're all throwing knifes at the targets on wall. He throws me in front of the targets. All the men stop what they're doing.
"Have your way with her I don't care. But the minute rape is involved you will be dead. Understand?"
All the men nod their heads in full understanding. Some men smile sickeningly. Other look apologetic and the rest continue doing what they were before. Knives were thrown at me. I was beaten, tortured, and touched but nothing as far as rape. Men felt me in ways that we nasty and rude. Things were said to me that I've have never been directed towards me before. They beat me as if I was just another pitching bag. They played with my body and I was tramitized. Thirty minutes later he came back. He dragged me out of the room by my hair. And threw back against the wall I started out at.
"You see what happens when you disobey me?"
I nod my head virgously.
"Good girl. You could've gotten a nice bath tonight but you didn't want that."
He leaves the room bit before he closes door he shoots my leg. I yell out in pain.
"Just so you don't try to escape."