"Oh now you're sorry," Namjoon teased playfully glaring at you, but adoring the way your hand held his face so delicately. You glared back at him, pinching the bruise a little and earning a Yelp from him.

"Ahhhh, baby what was that for," He whined flinching away violently, but his arms were still tightly around you. Hands trailing down to your lower-back, trying to be sneaky.

"I was going to make it up to you, but I guess I won't now," You snapped, but there was a playful glint in your eyes. Namjoon saw it and immediately smiled leaning back in to you dimples and all. You eyed him as he inched closer, loving that he was being playful too. Usually he was dominate and holding you down by now.

Namjoon finally closed the space between your lips and his pulling a lovely gasp from you. It was a sweet closed mouth kiss at first. One of his hands trailing up to bury in your hair and pull you flush against his hard body. You hummed against him and dragged your arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the base. His tongue swiped your bottom lip trying to get in, but you refused to let him get by wanting to play more. He pulled back, giggling against your lips like a little kid playing games. Namjoon was the type to either be very playful or very serious. It was rare for him to have in-between moments.

"Baby girl, don't I deserve a kiss?" He asked cocking his head against the pillow and letting his eyes lazily roam your features. You grinned wickedly, loving the morning games.

"I think you should make it up to me" You whispered biting your lip a little knowing it would drive him wild. Namjoon's giggling faltered as he watched you tease him.

"What do you want, hmmm?" His eyes were dangerous now, looking you over. Your bare body pressed to his and both your arousals open to the other. You couldn't help but giggle at his undivided attention before you forced yourself back into a serious mood.

"How about, you go down on me and if you do well...i'll go down on you Oppa." Your breath was a soft fan against his cheek when you spoke, the words making him grin.

"Aren't you supposed to be the one taking care of Oppa?" Namjoon replied even as his hand slipped down to stroke your leg before hosting it over his hip. You gave him a small kiss in hopes being cute would make him do as you asked, but words slipped past your lips as well.

"Oppa I thought your baby girl got whatever she wanted?" You teased a little pulling his hips closer with your hooked leg and causing his erection to rub your thighs. Namjoon chuckled a little, stifling his groan, hand slipping to brush over your abdomen. You let out a breathless gasp at the contact causing him to smile widely.

"I guess you're right, and I do love those pretty sounds you make," He answered, fingers venturing further to brush the inside of your thigh with soft strokes. You squirmed a little in his arms laughing at the ticklish touch. Namjoon smiled at your giggles, quickly making them disappear as he trailed his fingers upwards letting the digits brush your wet folds. Knowing full well you were still bruised from the rough night before, he took precaution and carried on with light touches.

You moaned when he barley brushed you, pulling his face down to your own for a searing kiss. Once your lips made contact with one another he took the opportunity to sink two of his fingers deep within your hot core eliciting a breathless moan from you. The sound making him grow harder against you and pulling a groan from your lips as he withdrew only to slowly push his long digits back in with a curl. Namjoon continued to slowly finger you hitting the same bundle of nerves with each pass, drawing small moans and whimpers from your lips against his own. He ate up the sounds and groaned along with you, rolling his hips forward just to brush against your thigh and his hand. He adored the way you shook against him, running your fingers through his hair to pull him closer with harsh tugs. Namjoon pulled away though, in favor of watching your chest heave with heavy breaths and eyes flutter all because of him and the pleasure he was giving you.