Chapter 44: The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Start from the beginning

"Eh?"

"I mean, you're quick to forgive me when I mess up. Thank you."

"You don't have to bow or anything," The girl laughed, "I mess up all the time so I get why you're panicking so much."

Naruto dropped out of his bow and grinned.

Nia gazed at him as a red tinge made its way to her cheeks

'He has a beautiful smile,' She thought as a smile of her own spread across her face, 'It makes me smile. Even after I had lost it. It brings color to my life... It's stunning.'

"Naruto?" The kunoichi spoked once more.

"Yeah?"

"Your feelings for Sakura... it's perfectly okay for you to like her. I was a bit dumb to think you'd ever like me anyway."

"Hm?"

"I mean, I can see why you like her... and not me." Nia said as she then thought of whom she believed to be Naruto's crush.

" Nia said as she then thought of whom she believed to be Naruto's crush

"She's pretty, confident, outgoing, and seems flirty." She went on, "It's perfectly understandable why you'd like her."

"But-"

"You deserve someone who's the best."

Naruto was going to say something but Nia stopped him again and said, "I'd be thrilled if my hero were to like me... but if he were to ever truly fall for me and only me then..."

Boldly, the girl leaned close to Naruto's ear and whispered in a seductive voice, "I'd let him make love to me anytime he wants... ya know?"

"WHAT?!" The genin turned completely red with hearts in his eyes, "Are you serious?! Are you FOREAL?!

Courageously, the kunoichi responded by lightly kissing her crush's cheek then jumped into the trees as she began her search for the others. Leaving Naruto behind.