( Picture of the rings)

** Kayan's POV **

I was more than happy! The rings were perfect & my life partner was more than perfect! Alhumdullilah. I loved her the way she is & I love her craziness!

All the time she was roaming all around & she was running & I noticed she wasn't in her heels! She was in her sneakers! Ya Allah! this girl...

"Fiance? I mean Kayan, lets go down?" Hayat told me sitting beside me.

"Where down?" I asked her.

"Down the stage! Its boring out here!" She told smiling like an idiot!

"What? you just went na & why should I come? You are sitting here, period!" I told her strictly.

"Kayan pleaseeee, all the couples sit on the stage! I promise just a little coke or something or one starter pleaseee" Hayat told smiling.

"Ahhh! fine, Wait.." I told her & called Afzan, who was sitting down the stage & he came.

"Yes Kayan how do I help you?" He asked chuckling.

"Afzan! I want to get down the stage mahn" I told him looking down & moving my shoes.

"What? are you mad? One minute Hayat told you this right?" He asked me & stared at Hayat, who was busy with Kinza & Aamina.

"Heyy! its okay na, if she is happy with it. Please...both of us...we will just have a coke or something & get back" I whined.

"You are going crazy with this girl" Afzan laughed & Shumayll came from behind & when I told him, he shouted,"What? are you nuts?"

"Noo!! pleasee..." I whined.

And soon Kinza, Aamina & Aahil joined this conversation.

"Okay, fine! I agree" Shumayll told laughing.

"Yayyaya!" Aahil told aloud.

"And lets tell the camera man to shoot all this!" Kinza suggested.

"Perfect! Its gonna be the best!" Aahil told.

"But, I'm not going to act fake & all. Tell the camera man to run with me" Hayat told giggling & I smiled at her.

Ammi & abba-mama, that is my mom & Hayat's parents were informed & they told,"Inka kuch nahi hosakata"

We got down the stage & Hayat couldn't stop giggling.

"Kayan, if I run will you catch me?" Hayat asked me.

"Huh? Why would you run?" I asked her.

"Just...I'm bored! lets play na!" she whined & told.

"Hayat! No ha, I agreed on getting down the stage, please Hayat! I will play tomorrow & that's a pinky promise!" I told her smiling.

"Yayayy!! Pinky promise! & if you forget I will never..mmm...I mean I won't talk with you & be angry for long" Hayat told smiling sheepishly.

"Okay, I won't forget!" I told her smiling.

Hayat did all weird things:

1) She went & told her neighbor aunty, "Aunty if you want anything don't be shy, I'm there her only not in stage"

2) She sat on a table & ate ice-cream .(Yes, I know its not wrong..but boy!! she is the bride!)

3) She introduced me to everyone. (Ya!! That's not wrong but which but which bride introduces her groom)

4) She removed her sneakers! saying her legs are hurting & even I had to hold them!

5) This is the worse one, she told me not to be shy in front of some aunties. I felt like I was the bride

Yes! she did all this, I know its unbelievable but she is Hayat Zaeef..No...'The Great queen of Idiots Hayat!'

"Hayat! enough is enough!" Nabahat ammi shouted from behind & she ran on the stage without even turning & leaving me behind.

After clicking a lot many pictures, talks, Hayat's wishes & childishness . We came to the point, Food!!

4 tables were combines & both the families came together!

After many hours we went back home & I prayed Isha. I was about to sleep & Hayat came in with a knock.

** Hayat's POV **

After a long time sitting on stage! *Lol! not the sarcasm*

We ate & everyone was chit-chatting. Finally! we were home. After praying Isha, I went to Kayan & asked him, "Kayan...how did our marriage get fixed?" I asked looking down.

"I told him about us!" Kayan told looking down.

"What? what about us? Kayan..."I told him looking at me angrily,

"Nothing. I like you & I guess you like me too!" He told smiling.

"But from where did that come?" I asked confused.

"Your idiot brother was telling that I love you more & you care for me more & he was sad about it!.." Kayan didn't complete & I interrupted.

"Allah! he thought I'm doing Haram stuff?" I asked Kayan sadly.

"No!! he thought you love me more like a brother!" Kayan told chuckling & I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, I need to talk to bhai, Allahafiz!" I told Kayan smiling.

"Allahafiz" Kayan smiled & told.

I went downstairs & bhai was in the kitchen drinking water.

"Bhaii..." I called him & he turned.

"Ha gudiya" Bhai told looking down.

"Bhai, you are angry on me?" I asked bhai.

"No Hayat I'm not angry....its just that...that...." Bhai stopped & looked at me.

"Its what bhai?" I asked bhai.

"Its just that, I'm sad. I wanted you to come & tell me. I would be more than happy. It feels like you don't like sharing with me." Bhai told sadly.

"Bhaiiii! don't say that! I...I didn't hide, actually I myself didn't know, I mean I wasn't sure I like him" I told looking at bhai.

"What? you are crazy" bhai told smiling.

"Bhaii! and I thought you would think low that I'm liking your friend...umm..." before I could finish bhai told, "You are the best sister & you are pure. I love you & I can never think low of you angel" bhai told smiling & I smiled back.

"Okay, now go to sleep! Angel...Allahafiz." bhai told smiling.

Allahafiz bhai" I told & left towards my room & went off to sleep.

___________________________________________
Helloo💙💙💙