Chapter 37

~smut warning in place!~

Our kiss began to deepen, but our lips stayed slow. Neither of us wanted this moment to end. I felt Peter shift above me, moving in between my legs. I allowed him to do so, not wanting to ruin what we currently had. My eyes remained closed as I felt his lips leave mine, slowly tracing their way across my jaw and down my neck. He pulled away suddenly, realisation in his eyes.
"I-I'm sorry. I'll st-stop n-" I cut him off, pressing a finger to his lips. I shook my head and smiled before pulling his face closer to mine.
"Please don't, I don't want this to end." I whispered, making him blush slightly. I dragged his lips back to mine before gently biting his lower lip, causing him to moan ever so slightly. My hands traced down the sides of his body, finding their way to the hem of his shirt. I gripped on to it, but looked into his eyes as if asking for permission to take it off. He leaned back slightly and nodded, allowing me to pull the soft material over his head and throw it to the side. My breathing was deep and slow, but my heart was beating rapidly. My eyes scanned his body for a moment, taking in his slightly chiseled abs. His mouth went back to my neck, kissing it up and down, teasing it. I let out a quiet whimper as he found a pleasurable spot on my neck. He began to suck gently on that spot and my body began to wriggle slightly beneath him. He pulled away and looked down at me, his eyes flowing down my body. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt and his head hovered just above my stomach, he looked at me as I did to him, waiting for permission. I smiled and nodded down to him. He lightly held the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it upwards, kissing my stomach as he went along. I held my breathe as he did so, and didn't release it until he had pulled my shirt right off. I was shaking a little now, clearly nervous. Peter noticed this and stopped before looking deep into my eyes.
"We are not going to do this if you don't feel comfortable, I'm not going to force you, you know that." He spoke gently. I shook my head at him.
"I'm just a little nervous, that's all." I spoke back, taking a deep breathe.
"No-one has ever seen me like this before, and I haven't exactly done anything like this before." I say. Peter smiles warmly before planting a short, sweet kiss to my lips.
"Being nervous is understandable, I am too to be honest, seeing as it's my first time as well." He blushed slightly as he said that last part. I knew he was still a virgin after that conversation we had at his home.
"But just relax, beautiful," he continued.
"You can say 'stop' at any time, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do." He stated, looking me directly in the eye. I calmed myself and managed to stop shaking. I smiled at him before leaning up to place a lingering kiss to his lips. He pulled away after a few moments and lifted me up off of the floor. Our bodies moved over to his bed and he gently laid me down on top of it, quickly grabbing a pillow off of the floor to place under my head. He began to kiss down my body, trailing his way down to my shorts. He hooked his fingers into the waistband and began to pull them down my legs, pulling them off of my feet and throwing them onto the floor at the foot of the bed. I was now only in my underwear and bra. His hands caressed my legs as he worked his way back up to my face to kiss me deeply again. I let my hands find their way to his waist, travelling down to the button on his jeans. I sat up and slowly undid the button and zipper before pulling the jeans down his legs. He kicked the jeans off and to the side when they had reached his ankles. I noticed the bulge that was prominent in his underwear.
Every movement we made only made me want this even more, I could feel the heat in my pussy burning with desire for him, soaking my underwear.
His hands glided over my skin and around to my back, I arched my back slightly to allow him easier access. His fingers found their way to my bra and, after fumbling with it for a few moments, he unclasped it and dragged it from my body, allowing it to join the other items of clothing on the floor. His eyes widened slightly as he saw my breasts. He bit his lip ever so slightly before dipping down to my left breast and kissing the top of it. He worked his way to my nipple and, when he got there, nibbled it gently. A moan, slightly louder from before, escaped my lips and my eyes closed. My left hand found it's way into his hair and gripped it softly. His right hand traced up my body and to my right breast, cupping it gently. The pad of his thumb began to graze over my nipple and I inhaled sharply, tugging his hair slightly in the process. Peter chuckled quietly at my reaction and continued his actions for a few more seconds before switching over: his left hand now on my left breast and his mouth over my right nipple. He mimicked the process he had done before, for a few minutes, before pulling away and kissing me again. I took the opening as a chance to switch positions. I sat up and pushed him down so he was now laying on the bed. I straddled his waist and gently sat down on his crotch, rocking back and forth slowly.
"Fuck." He breathed out, his eyes shut and his fingers attempting to grab the sheets beneath him. I moved back until I had space to hook my fingers into the waistband of his boxers. I took a deep breathe before pulling them down and off of his body. His erection sprung free of its confinement and smacked his stomach. He was big, at least 7 and a half inches, maybe even 8. The sight of him completely naked made my breathing hitch, he was gorgeous in every way.
Without even thinking, my hands found their way to his dick, grasping it firmly, but not too firmly, in my right hand. I was unsure of how to proceed, my lack of experience making the process difficult for me. Peter's hands soon found mine and I looked up at him, a look of reassurance on his face. He placed his hand on mine and began to guide my actions, showing me the correct way to move my hand along his length. It wasn't long before he let go, closed his eyes and tilted his head back in pleasure, groans resonating from his throat.
"Fuck, Em." He groaned out. I smiled to myself, pleased with what I was managing to do to him. I began to move my hand faster, causing his hips to buck slightly and his breathing to come out shaky. I leaned my head down and licked the tip of his dick, making him flinch and look at me in surprise. I gave him a cheeky smirk before sinking my head down onto him, taking as much of his length in my mouth as I could and caused his head to resume its position on the pillow. I pulled my head back up and allowed my tongue to glide over his length, before lowering back down. Peter's groans became louder as I continued this process a few times, allowing my hand to move with my head after a while. Peter stopped me after a while and I looked at him.
"I'm not the only one here you know, it's your turn." He spoke. I blushed but let him go and allowed him to lay me back down. He pulled down my underwear with ease and stared at my now naked body. I felt myself blush, he noticed of course. One of his fingers worked its way under my chin and he pulled his eyes to meet mine.
"You're so damn beautiful, Em. I'm so lucky to have you." He spoke quietly, causing a small smile to appear on my face. He smiled when he saw that I did, his adorable dimples forming at the corners of his mouth. He moved down my body, finding his way to my pussy. He dragged a finger across my opening, teasing my wet lips, before gently pushing it in, causing my back to arch from the sudden pleasure. He looked up at me and watched my face as he pulled his finger out and pushed it back in.
"You're so wet, babe." He whispered. My eyes shut and my mouth opened, letting out small moans as he repeated his actions. He soon added a second finger and I felt the pleasure grow. My right hand found its way into his hair again and tugged it. After a minute or so of his fingers pleasing me, he pulled them out, but he was quick to replace them with his tongue. I let out a slightly too loud whimper when he did this, causing him to suddenly stop.
"Shh, Em. Don't wanna get caught now, do we?" He teased, smirking up at me. I blushed again before he continued. I clamped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from making too loud a noise again, but that proved difficult as Peter's tongue began to speed up. I began to wriggle from the pleasure, so he hooked his arms under my legs to keep me still, this also allowed his tongue to go deeper. I bit my lip beneath my hand, desperate to stop the moans from escaping my lips, but some still slipped through. I felt my body begin to shake as his tongue moved faster still, he even made one of his hands start to vibrate and rub my clit, almost making me scream his name out loud (its a miracle I managed to hold it back!). A whimper of dismay left my lips when he stopped. He came to me and spoke.
"Enjoy that?" He asked. I simply nodded in reply, still recovering from the pleasure he had just given me.
"Do you want to continue, you know, actually 'do it'?" He questioned, his eyes full of concern. I gazed at him for a moment, pondering my decision, I knew I wanted to go further but I was just a little scared of doing so. I finally nodded.
"You sure?"
"I'm sure, Peter. I don't want this moment to end." I answered, leaning up to kiss him. He smiled before leaning over to his drawers and opening the top one, pulling out a shiny packet, and closing it again. He brought the packet over to us, tearing it open carefully and pulling out the condom. He knelt on the bed and proceeded to roll the condom down his length before positioning himself between my legs.
"You can tell me to stop at any time, ok?" He confirmed, I nodded, my heart was racing with fear and desire.
"Ready?" He queried. I took a deep breath before wrapping my arms around his neck and replying.
"Ready."
He began to ease himself into me, but I flinched and let out a whine from the pain that tore through my pussy, causing him to panic and pull out again.
"Shit. Em, are you ok?" He asked, his eyes full of worry. I blinked back a few tears, I heard that losing your virginity would be painful, I just didn't realise how much.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I assured him, but his face was still full of worry.
"I knew it was gonna hurt, but the only way I am gonna get used to the pain is by going through it." I told him.
"Can we try that again? Don't stop this time, just keep moving and the pain will eventually fade." I took another deep breathe.
"Ready when you are."
He seemed skeptical at first, and I could see in his eyes that he was still worried about hurting me, but after a quick, reassuring kiss from me, he positioned himself and pushed in again. The pain wasn't as bad this time, I guess the worst of it must have passed the first time.
As soon as he had pushed all the way in, Peter took a deep breathe and bit his lip, letting out a quiet moan. My back arched when he was completely in and my mouth opened slightly, letting out a relieved sigh. Peter and I looked at each other before he started to slowly pull back and thrust back in to me, each thrust earning quiet moans from us both. Peter leaned down to my ear.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." I managed to whisper back between moans. His hips began to move faster and my legs found themselves wrapping around Peter's waist, pulling him closer. My hands laid flat on his back, my nails occasionally digging into his skin. He held his body up by his arms as he looked down at me. I looked up at him, admiring his contorted facial features, before he leaned down to kiss me. A deep, passionate kiss. Like before, he kissed down my jaw and to my neck, nibbling at the soft skin. His right hand gripped my breast and rubbed my nipple, adding to the pleasure he was giving me. He sped up his thrusts again and caused the moans to escape my mouth louder than before. My body was trembling from the pleasure he was giving me, and I didn't want it to stop. Every thrust, every kiss, ever rub, all built a feeling inside me which I had never experienced before. I pulled his body closer to mine and dug my nails into his back, sure to leave marks for a while. I bit down on my lip to prevent myself from screaming, but it didn't work. I squeezed my eyes shut and called out Peter's name, certain that anyone in the room next door would hear, and felt a strong wave of pleasure rippled through my body, making me shake even more violently than before. My breathing became quick and my heart raced faster than ever. It wasn't long before Peter followed, emitting a loud grunt from his throat as he pushed into me a final few times. His thrusts slowed and he began panting, I never knew it would be possible to see this man so out of breathe. We both stayed there for a moment, catching our breathe. He soon leaned down and kissed me before pulling out of me carefully and pulling off the condom, tying a knot in it and throwing it in the bin. He laid down behind me and wrapped his arms around my body. I turned my head around to kiss him.
"How. Was that?" He managed to make out between breathes.
"Amazing. Thank you." Was all I could say, I was too exhausted to make out anything else. He smiled and kissed me delicately on the lips.
"You're very welcome. Does it hurt?" He asked, clearly still a little worried from earlier. I shook my head. He smiled and pulled me closer, kissing my back in the process.
We stayed in that position for a short while, our deep breathing the only thing audible in the room, before Peter got up and walked over to the bathroom. I heard him turn on a tap before he came back over to the bed to pick me up and carry me into the bathroom bridal style. He set me down, but had to catch me as my legs wobbled and gave in. He chuckled and held me up as he dipped his hand into the bath that he was running.
"Just something to help you relax after that, thought it might help." He clarified, smiling at me. I leant into him and smiled up at him before planting a kiss onto his cheek. He turned off the taps.
"All yours." He stated before kissing my cheek and turning to leave the bathroom.
"Peter, wait!" I called out, causing him to turn around, a confused look on his face.
"Join me."

This is a smut chapter and it is by far the longest one out of them all, 2800 words! 😂 ah well. Did you enjoy it? Hopefully not too much, ya naughty people.
Anyway, next chapter won't be up for a while, going away on camp for a week starting Saturday and won't have any devices on me so won't be able to write, sorry guys!
Hope you are all enjoying it anyway 😁
Thank you for reading xxx