"Where you going sis?" Cash asked me looking like he was going somewhere himself.

"I'm heading out on a friendly date with my friend Brandon." I felt myself smiling hella hard just saying his name.

"Nah sis remember I was leaving for the weekend to go over Shad's house. You forgot?"

"No no no, what's today?"

"It's Friday man." I completely forgot about Cash leaving and now I gotta cancel the date. "You want me to stay until your lil date over?" He looked hella irritated.

"Nah just go. I'll cancel it, go have fun and call me when you get there."

"Alright sis sorry."

"You good go bro." He left out and I decided to call Brandon.

"Wassup cutie. You not canceling, are you?"

Damn that fucked me up. "I'm sorry I actually am. I forgot my brother Cash was leaving for the weekend so I got the youngins and can't find anyone last minute to watch them."

"Aye how about you just bring them and I'll bring my daughter with me. I don't mind forreal. We going to Amy Ruth's. Y'all like soul food?" I'm not gonna lie I was kinda speechless.

When me and Damarcus first start dating he wasn't with that. Anytime I cancelled a date because my sibs he had a attitude but Brandon still wanted to go, even invited them.

"We love soul food."

"Alright well y'all be ready. I'll be on my way after I get my lil mama ready."

"Okay thank you Brandon."

"Aye no problem." We hung up and I still was smiling.

"CASS AND NARI!" I yelled their names from downstairs. They came down hitting on each other. "Uh uh stop it." Cass came over to me and sat in my lap. "Instead of pizza you guys wanna go out to eat with me and my friend Brandon and his daughter? We're going to Amy Ruth's."

"Yes!" They said in unison jumping up and down.

"Alright he'll be on his way here in a second."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

We were all enjoying our time. His cute lil daughter was so sweet and I could tell she liked me. He was rocking with my siblings getting to know them and they seemed to really like him.

Me and Brandon were getting to know each other and the more we talked the more I wanted to get to know him more and more and he was to die for. He was looking like a whole snack and the way he was staring and winking at me I knew I caught his attention for sure.

Even though we had to bring kids we were still able to get to know each other and enioy our self. The only thing that was bothering me was the girl that kept throwing her head back and making my booth move. Brandon must've noticed because he spoke up outta nowhere.

"Hey excuse me miss but you're kinda making my friend's booth move and it's uncomfortable for her." He said so proper and I know he was tryna hold back his hood ways.

All of a sudden I heard a familiar voice speak up. "Aye you talk to me, don't talk to my woman. Handle yo bitch and I'll handle mine." Brandon stood up and I knew to stand up and stop whatever that was going to happen.

"Hey calm down Brandon let's just go." I said making sure the kids stayed seated.

"Yeah listen to your bitch." That struck a nerve which finally made me turn around. "Camilla? Uh what you doing here?" It was Damarcus looking like a deer in headlights. I looked between him and the female he was with and almost blew a fuse in my head.

"Damarcus who is this?" The loud girl next to him asked looking at me all crazy.

"Yeah who am I?" I asked him. He was looking so dumbfounded.

I felt Brandon's arms wrap around me. "She mine now so you don't even gotta answer that lame ass nigga." He kissed me on the cheek and about melted right in front of everybody. I giggled. "Aye make sure you don't hit her up again or come by the house cause then you'll have to see me." He let go of me and I got the kids ready.

I walked back over to Damarcus. "You heard him don't call me, don't text me and don't stop by my fucking house! Don't try to reach me thru Sky or my brother cause they're gonna block you after tonight." I flinched at the girl and she damn near hopped out of her skin. "Stupid bitch." Me, Brandon and the kids walked out and I could here Damarcus calling my name but I kept walking.

I shoulda known something was going on. All the fishy shit he was doing, it just didnt hit me. Here I was holding back from getting to know Brandon, who I think really likes me. I know I like him. So it's time to really let Damarcus go and focus on something new.

We pulled up to the house and my sibs said thank you to Brandon for taking them out to eat. They both hugged him and ran inside the house. I was still sitting in the car. His daughter was asleep in the back.

"Hey so I really do appreciate you for tonight. You didn't have to step in and do that for me but you did and I appreciate it." He smirked at me.

"Look ma I like you like really like you. I see how you treat them kids like your own. You working at a bar just to make sure ends meet and you go to school in the morning. I know you're exhausted. On top of the stress you already deal with you didn't need a nigga like that honestly. I don't mind taking you and the kids out to eat. That's something a real man would do. You met my daughter and she likes you. I met yo lil bro and sis and I think it's safe to say they like me too." We laughed a lil bit.

"They do." I replied.

"So what about you?" He asked me. I leaned in towards him and kissed him on the lips softly. He sucked my bottom lip a lil bit and I almost was ready to give him my all but I couldn't so I backed away and we looked at each other intimately.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked rhetorically and got out the car intentionally. I looked back at him heading to the door and he was smiling hard.

"Imma text you Mill you have a great night ma." He said and I blew a kiss at him and headed inside.

I can't wait to see where this goes with Mr. East 😍😍

What y'all think about this one?

Damarcus cheating ass 👎

Mill & East Sav coming soon or what? 😍😍

Lemme know what y'all think I love feedback. Comment, vote, show me love yall 😘