Chapter 7: An oath to protect.

Jeffory didn't know what to say.
Coming back from the dead is...strange to say the least. And to come back from the dead with another spirit with you is even stranger. Then you immediately get smacked with a job that could very likely kill you again.
That's just shooting your own foot.
But that's what happened to the three of them. Killed then brought back from the shores of death.
But with each rebirth, Jeffory could see the other spirits. The Warriors that had fell in battle or faded away, all of them legionnaires in life, guardians in death. Yet he could see more, Gold's spirit had demon wing on his back yet Jade's had angel wings. Then he remembered why.
Day before. War history class.
"Right kids. Now it's time to learn about the Ying and Yang of the legion. Gold Diamondclaw and Jade Hart." The slide show showed a man with grey hair and grey skin with glowing gold eyes and a girl with dark skin and amber eyes. "The two of them were part of a team called the Fallen Angels. They were actually boyfriend and girlfriend as they hit it off almost instantly. They were also feared Dragon slayers. You've probably heard of the main seven, Natsu Dragneel, Wendy Marvel, Gajeel Redfox, Sting Efficle and Rogue Chetney. But Ru'aun had dragon slayers of their own the two of them including Maria Neive who was a ice dragon slayer were Ru'aun dragon slayers. But there were secrets under their skin, Gold was half demon, Jade was half Angel and turns out the Maria was the second princess to the dragons don't even get me started on how confused I was when I heard that. Eventually Gold married Jade and had a kid, called Prime."
Back in present time.
The three of them were in a room only lit by fire torches. "You three have passed the trial that brought you here. Now you must make an oath. This oath through your whole life you must keep by it for your whole life. What are your oaths?" Gold asked.
"I swear to protect the innocent and to put the city's safety before my own." Jeffory said looking up.
"I swear to burn away the injustice that the police lay down. I'll always seek the justice the people deserve." Katelyn put her fist over her heart.
"I swear not to look on my past and only to look onto the future. To right the wrongs that people have done." Rogue saluted.
Gold saluted back. "Welcome to the group people." Gold spirit smiled. Welcome back mentor.
Ha ha. You're the teacher here discipline. I've woken to a world I do not recognise. Jeffory spirit said with a smile.
Gold's spirit slammed his fist into his chest. With pleasure!