Chapter 4: Who the heck are they?

Drakon's square. Jeffory's house 6:15 pm.
Jeffory had invited some of his friends to his house. Travis Valkum, Galbarith Blackdread, Steven Hatake, Aaron Lycan and Garroth Ro'meave. Many of the boys were sat down on the couch or lounging on the floor. Jeffory was pacing round the living room. "This guy. Has been killing, breaking and scaring the Sabertooth gang recently. Anyone have any ideas?" He asked.
"Jeffory. I have one idea. But..." Aaron said looking down.
"But what?"
"It may not work."
"Tell me." Jeffory said sitting down.
"My dad recently got saved by this guy when he was patrolling uptown. A few thugs from this small gang were going to slit his throat when one of them disappeared, pulled into the shadows. The thugs looked panicked, then agent 47 style their necks were broken. My dad ran back home and when he checked his pockets he found this." Aaron pulled a small calling card from his pocket.

" Aaron pulled a small calling card from his pocket

"This shadow hydra. Is he dangerous?" Jeffory asked nervously.
"Dunno. He saved my dad so I say he's a good guy. Possibly?" Aaron said with a 'sorry' face. Jeffory sighed.
"Thanks buddy. I owe you one." He said patting Aaron's back.
Hospital. 6:42 pm
Rogue walked out of the hospital doors on a pair of crutches. He could see Jeffory again on the other side of the road. Really. I can't cross the road with out getting run over you idiot! Jeffory realised and rushed across the road without getting hit. "What do you want?" Rogue asked. "You know about the shadow hydra right?"
By Zul'ak he is way too curious. He shouldn't know about him.
"Well yes-"
"Can I meet him?"
Rogue looked at Jeffory, a surprised look on his face. "Say that again."
"Can I meet him?" Jeffory repeated. "Is there something wrong?"
Rogue shook his head. "You want to meet the real life batman?"
"Well yes!"
Uptown Phoenix Drop. 7:15pm
The two of them looked down a dimly lit alleyway.
"So. He's meant to be here."
"Yes. Just give me a sec." Rogue limped a few steps into the alley. "Shadow hydra! I'm here!"
Nothing happened for a couple of minutes until he heard the slow thud thud thud of footsteps. Jeffory could barely see the figure in front of the alley, he had his head bowed down instead of held high like the Red Dragon. He could faintly see the symbol on the calling card on the man's right shoulder. He held a combat knife in his right hand and throwing knifes in a pouch on his left side but what was alarming is that he had a tactical shotgun on his back. He also wore a hood over his head, a tactical mask over his mouth. "What in Shad's name do you want Rogue?" The man's voice was a bit higher then the Red Dragon's, so he was clearly younger. "Red Dragon told me you were in hospital, with the rest of your team."
"I don't walk down that road anymore. And you know the only reason I did it was to protect my sister." Rogue replied.
Wait. Rogue has a sister? Shadow Hydra had a smirk under his mask. "Yet she thought the opposite and joined us. What do you say about that?" Rogue had a snarl on his face. "Don't bring my sister into this. She didn't know the truth. Why I did it is something you don't know."
Jeffory could see where this was going, shadow would gun down Rogue in a matter of seconds. He fought off his temerity and leapt in between the two. "Hey stop! You'll end up killing yourself."
Shadow Hydra pulled a disgusted look. "Why in Irene's name are you here kid?" He pulled out his shotgun and aimed it at him. "Get the heck away from here."
"No you don't Shadow."
The Red Dragon leapt down from the roof of a nearby building. "Don't you even try. He's under my protection."
Red dragon turned round to the two of them. "Why don't we have a talk shall we?"