"And who is? Why's he calling?"

I groan, "Eli do you have to interrogate me? Can't we just hang out?"

"Camille I'm worried about you, you're hiding something."

"Yeah for a reason, since my crazy over protective brother keeps trying to dig into every detail of my life."

He sighs, "Camille it ain't like that, is everything okay?"

"Yes it is."

"Well if you say it's okay then I guess it is, I won't pry. I think it's time for me to head back my my hotel, I'll be back tomorrow after my meeting." I nod and give him a hug before he leaves. "I'll see you tomorrow."

The girls come out of their rooms after he leaves, "Where did you guys go?" I ask. "We were giving you two some bonding time. How'd it go?"

I frown and take a seat on the couch, "It went fine until Josiah called and the guards addressed him as big Jo, causing Eli to think I was being pimped. Oh and Josiah heard Eli's voice through the phone and got all mad at me until I told him it was my brother."

"Why is Josiah even jealous? Are you guys together now?" Mitchie asks. Rosa smiles, "Of course they are, it's obvious he's obsessed with our girl."

They both look at me, "You are together right?" Rosa asks. I shrug, "Its complicated?"

Rosa gasps, "What? Aren't you on his dick like every night?" I throw a pillow at her and laugh, "You're sick Rosa, no I am not."

"Oh please, he is obviously wrapped around your finger. He does everything for you." I scoff, "And what makes you think that?"

"You're living in his mansion with him, with bodyguards and personal nurses."

"He doesn't live in a mansion." I mumble. "And he just cares about me that's all."

Mitchie smirks, "Are you in love Camille?"

"I don't even know what that is, but when I do I'll let you know."

"But you like him right?" Rosa asks. "Yeah of course, a lot."

"Then go home and find out why the hell you aren't together and where you stand." I frown, "But why? That might just over complicate things. Things are okay between us right now and I don't want to mess it up."

"If that's how you feel." Mitchie shrugs. I nod, "I do. I think I should head back over there now, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye love!" Rosa calls out. "Don't forget to call!" Mitchie yells.

The guards drive back with me to the house. "Can you not call him big Jo in front of other people?" I ask the guard. He chuckles, "Sorry ma'am."

"And stop calling me ma'am, it's Camille or Cam." He nods, "Yes Cam."

I chuckle as we drive back home with the other guards following behind.

When I enter the house Josiah tries to greet me with a kiss but I dodge away from him. "You still mad at me?" He asks. "Yes Josiah."

"You'd be mad too if you heard another woman's voice when calling me."

"No I wouldn't, because we're not even together." My talk with the girls was weighing heavy on my mind and I wanted to know what he felt. He sighs and pulls me too him, "Camille don't do this."

"Do what?"

"Try to put labels on us, can't we just keep doing what we're doing?"

"What begin roommates? It's kind of confusing." He wraps his arms tighter around my waist and snuggles his face into the crook my my neck. "I care about you, and you care about me. That's enough right?"

I push him away, "So we aren't together."

"Why do we need to over complicate it?" Funny, I felt the same way before talking with the girls. I sigh, "I'm going to bed."

He groans, "Camille." I continue walking up the steps and up to my original room. I feel his presence walk into the room while I pick out some pajamas. "Why is it that you always follow me?"

"You haven't slept by yourself since what happened."

"Then tonight will be a first." I mumble.

He groans, "Camille stop being so difficult."

"Stop being so difficult." I mock.

He rolls his eyes and walks over to me, sitting on the bed. "Come here." I ignore him and continue looking through the drawers. He gently pulls me into his lap, securing his arms around me waist.

"Let go of me."

He pouts, "I know you're mad, but come back to the room."

"You mean your room? Why would I sleep with someone who doesn't even like me enough to make me his girlfriend."

He frowns, "Of course I like you enough. I'm just not used to the whole girlfriend thing."

"You've had a girlfriend before, who was Sandra?" His body stiffens and his grip on me loosens. "Someone from my past."

"Is she the reason why you don't want me to be your girlfriend?" I ask. He shrugs, "It's not important."

"It obviously is." I mumble getting up from his lap. He frowns,"I was just trying to help you, go ahead and sleep on your own if you want to."

I roll my eyes, "Isn't that what I told you in the first place?" He glares at me before leaving the room and slamming the door shut.

"Asshole." I mumble as I walk over to the bathroom. I change into one of Josiah's t-shirts and a pair of shorts before brushing my teeth and getting into bed. I got into bed and stared at the ceiling. The room was dark and I was alone, which reminded me of each dark night I spent alone strapped to that table.

I turned on the bathroom light and crawled back into bed hoping it would help. I cuddled my pillow and tried to shut my eyes but they would always open again. I tossed and turned most of the night, and I didn't like how I was feeling. Alone.

I looked over at the alarm clock to see that it was already 3:00 am. I sighed and got out of bed. I headed downstairs to the kitchen to get some water but someone was already there. "You're still awake?" He asks. I shrug and walk over to the fridge.

"I'm sorry about earlier, come back to bed." I turn to him, "You don't have to apologize for anything."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

I shake my head, "Nothing really."

"Then why are you still mad at me?" He asks.

"Why are you still up?" I ask back. "I was hoping you would come back."

I sigh, finally caving in, "Fine let's go to bed." He smirks, "After you." He followed me back to the bedroom where we both crawled into bed and he wrapped his arms around me. The warmth of his body immediately made mine relax, making it much easier for me to sleep. I was really hating how dependent of him I was getting. I snuggled closer and let my eyes close.