Chapter 20: This Is The Day

* MITCH*

Ty and Adam left about an hour ago. A few minutes after they left Jerome and I got a phone call from Skylar and Alexi, our next door neighbors.

Skylar & Alexi = SA   Jerome & Mitch = JM

SA: Hey you guys there?

JM: Yeah, we said in unison.

SA: Haha, you guys are so cute! Anyways, we have something to tell you.

JM: Oooh, what could this something be??

SA: Well since you're so eager to know... Were getting married!

JM: Wow! Congrats you two! When is the wedding?

SA: The wedding is in 3 months on July 14th. But there's one more...

JM: What's that?

SA: We want YOU GUYS to plan the wedding. Because no ones knows how to decorate better than two gay guys!

JM: Haha, alright then. We'll get on it right away!

SA: Thank you so much talk to you soon!

As soon as we hung up the phone, Jeorme and I jumped right onto the computer looking at wedding themes. We were both so excited for this! But I don't know what type of theme they want. Like coloring and such.

After a half an hour of arguing, we decided on mint and violet. Considering Alexi is a gothic type, and Skylar is more of a free spirit. The bridesmaids will wear alternating mint and violet strapless mermaid gowns. Even though this is taking place in the summer, a mermaid gown is very elegant.

In the dining hall, we went with simple candle center pieces, with a few cream colored oxalis. The chairs weren't those uncomfortable wooden chairs. We went all out with coral colored egg shell chairs, so that when the guests were sitting for dinner, they could sit comfortably. For tables, they were round little so that they couldn't get crowded very easily. We only put four chairs per table. The covers were beautiful. Cream colored with lace.

The cake was an all time favorite as well. Cookies and cream flavored. We suggested a traditional red velvet, or vanilla. The cookies and cream was also an option, and they grabbed that one. They loved it. The cake itself was a traditional vanilla, but the mousse was also vanilla covered in Oreo crumbs. I loved the idea, and Im glad they went original with that part. You always need something unique in your wedding to make it yours.

------------------------------Time Skip Day Before Wedding--------------------------

From: Skylar and Alexi ~

Everyone must bring a date to the wedding.

~Love you all~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I read that message, my stomach had butterflies everywhere. My face was a whole new shade of red, I couldn't have even imagined it to become this color. Jerome looked over at me with the same idea in mind.

Jerome pulled me closer to him, with my hands in his grip.

"Mitch, will you be my date to the wedding?" I could feel a smile dance onto my face. I slightly nodded.