Chapter 9: I Love You

((I'm trying not to write many authors note, cause I bet no one likes to read them. This chapter is a long one, so be read to sit back and read a bit... ANNNYWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))

*MITCH'S POV*

I woke up in my parents bedroom. I walked outside, to find Jerome asleep in the car. I couldn't believe he was still in the car. Since yesterday! He hasn't moved a muscle. I opened the car door, slithered my arms around his waist and legs. Then carefully carried his into the house bridal style.

I kicked the door open, and laid him down on the couch. His face was gleaming. The light hit his face so perfectly, I couldn't handle it. I bent down and kissed his forehead.

I hope someday he'll know I love him. Oh wait. Tomorrow I get my present. I totally forgot. Well, today we'll just have fun, and forget about that. Just me and my biggums.

I sat down next to his, and laid his head in my lap. My fingers ran smoothly through his hair, as if it was silk. I got up, and started to get dressed. As I was taking off my shirt, I saw two little eyes creak open. I looked back and blushed, as did he. Once I got done changing my phone went off. It was Adam.

Mitch: Hey dood.

Adam: Hey, where you been?

M: I've been at my family cabin, with Jerome. I blushed a little, and looked back at Jerome.

A: So, how is Jerome...?

M: He's doing fine.. Why do you ask?

A: Oh you know... MEROME!!

M: He's doing fine... I have a present for him though, but we'll talk about that later.

A: Well, cant wait. When will you be home, I need to talk. Man, to man...

M: Ok, so how's Ty?!

A: What do you mean?

M: Oh you know... SKYLOX!!

A: Really? You're actually.... I'm breath taken.

M: Same goes here buddy. But whatever you choose, just know I support you, in everyway.

A: Thanks Mitch... That means a lot. Same goes for you. You know, if I wasn't in love with Ty, you'd be my second choice...

M: I hate to say it but, actually I love to say it.. But you'd be my second choice if it wasn't for Jerome...

A: Wow.. I didn't, I never would have thought you'd accept. But the matter is, I have Ty, and-

M: I have Jerome.... Well talk to you later Adam. Thanks for calling!

A: Bye!

Once i got off the phone, i saw a head pop around the corner. Jerome had a confused look on his face. As if i had done something bad... Maybe he heard my conversation with Adam. But there was nothing bad said there. All i did was say that i loved Jerome, and that Adam would be my second choice. That's not bad is it?

*JEROME'S POV*

I woke up this morning, on the couch. But my back hurt. Like i had been sleeping in a weird way all night. The last thing i remember was getting to Canada, and the rest is a mystery.

I dont know if i fell asleep in the car, or what? All i know is that something happened to Mitch. When i woke up, he blushed as i looked at his. Although, he didnt have a shirt on, so he have a right to blush. But man was it a vivacious blush.