Chapter 18: Surprise Guest

*MITCH'S POV*

Jerome and I waited in antisapation to see what the news was. The door slowly creaked shut, the awkward silence came upon us once again. The silence was quickly broken as the door was swung open again. But to my surprise, this wasn't a usual guest, haven't see this one in a long time. Must have taken him a while, to get here from down under.

"Hey Mitch," the Australian voice rang through my ear. Man I love accents.

"Hey Lachlan," I responded getting up to hug him. I glanced over his shoulder to see a girl wander in after him. I can feel a puzzled look form on my face. She shyly smiled while peering around me to see Jerome. Then she just waited for me to stop hugging Lachlan.

"How is it down under?" I asked jokingly. He chuckled a bit and looked over at the female, which I'm guessing is his girlfriend. Other wise, she could be his sister.

"It's-warm," he laughed. He glanced over at the lady in the room, he then grabbed her arm.

"This is my sister. Her name is Sydney. Would you say hi? This is Mitch," he said gesturing his hands towards me. I held a hand out, which she accepted and shook it.

"Now you've already met Ty and Adam, so that over there is Jerome." Lachlan pointed over in Jerome's direction. Jerome got up from the floor and went to shake her hand. After that was done, he walked back over to me. I began to stare at Sydney, taking in her every feature.

She seemed to be about 19 years old, only 2 years younger than her brother Lachlan. She had these electric blue eyes, and she had pretty pail skin. Most girls call it fair skin? Her hair was a pastel purple in an ombre style, which split down the middle.

She had the simplistic emo makeup, but hers wasn't very intimidating. She was wearing these cream colored lace shorts with a navy blue tank top that flowed. For shoes she had these adorable mint vans on and some headphones wrapped around her neck like Ty. Her nails were mint like her shoes with bows in rhinestones on the tips, like a French tip.

She sort of hid behind Lachlan and gave us a little wave like a princess way. I heard a small chuckle come from behind me, I turned around to see Jerome hanging onto me. His hands were wrapped around my waist. Sydney's face lit up bright red. I guess she'd never seen gays, but she was with Ty and Adam. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, turned on the cap, and filled up the cup.

"You want some water, Sydney?" She slightly nodded. She's much shyer than I thought...

"I'm sorry Mitch, she's super shy. She's also like, really independent, so she never comes out of her room. She always watches you and Jerome. Not in a creepy way, you know like, yeah you know... As well as Ty and Adam, so she was really happy to see you guys." Her face got even brighter than before, wasn't sure that was possible, but apparently it is.

"Well-" I walked over to her and handed her the glass of water. "Here is your water." She gratefully accepted it and smiled. She had the cutest smile. I walked back over to Jerome and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"Would you guys like to sit on the couch?" Jerome asked.

"Oh, uh thanks." Lachlan said, leading his sister over to the couch. I stared at her in fascination. Her purple hair was beautiful, and she had the perfect body. She wasn't the tallest but was filled out well. But lets be honest, I'm gay.

"Thanks for having us over." Sydney finally spoke up. Her voice was so petite, just adorable.

"Haha, you're very welcome. So you watch my videos?" I asked. I looked over at Jerome who was caught in a trace. Playing flappy birds to be exact. I just chuckled lightly to myself.

"Uh, yeah. I wanna be like you guys when I get a little older. I just gotta work on the editing," she stated.

"I could help you," I offered to her, I looked over at Adam and Ty who were being lovey dovey. Adorable.

"Really? That would be awesome." I stood up and motioned for her to follow me.

"Be back in a little bit Lachlan, just showing your sister editing things." He nodded and began talking with Adam and Ty. I glanced back at Jerome. He was lying on his back, upside down on the couch playing on his phone. He looked like a little kid.

We walked a little bit upstairs until we got to the guest room, or other wise known as my room. I had my full set up, with my double monitors and diet coke cans everywhere. I walked over to my seat, and pulled over my egg shaped chair for her to sit in. She sauntered over to the chair and slumped down into it. I moved some of the cans out of the way, and moved the mouse into view on my screen.

--------------Time Skip 30 Minutes-----------------------------------------------------------

After I explained everything to her, I helped her make her account. We called up Brice or GoldSolace and he made her some art for her banner. It looked great, Brice really did a good job, but doesn't he always? We also changed her skin to look like herself, purple ombre hair and a cute outfit, but its only pixels.

"Do you love it or do you love it?" I asked jokingly. She laughed a little harder than she should have, but that made me laugh. We sat in my room laughing our heads off until the laughter was broken by a creek at the door.

Jerome peered his head through and covered him mouth with his hand, holding in a giggle. I sprung up from my chair and engaged him into a tickle war. Sydney lost it, she fell onto the ground holding her stomach.

I just grabbed Jerome and hugged him. He smelled like vanilla and coconut. In other words, he smelled like happiness. I couldn't be happier than right here, right now.

((Haha so I am killing you guys aren't I? Oh well. I added like my FAVORITE song to rock out to. I will literally have a spaz attack if this comes on my phone. Its "Levels" by Avicii! Also this chapter is dedicated to @bvbmcnyt cause she is just so flubbing nice to me. Also I cant leave out @LuvDatMeromeDoe cause she's also really nice, and she answered the question last time. Her favorite movie is "The Lego Movie"

Question Of The Day: What's your favorite color? (Mines Mint)

ANNNWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))