Chapter 11: The Accident

(( .-. uhhh... im just speechless. You guys have got to be good, to make me speechless... 300 READS OH MAI GAWD!! Thank you all so much!! I love you all soooo much! Uhh so here is chapter 11(: I hope you like it, I wrote this all at like 1 am... ANNNYWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))

Last Time With Merome...

"Someday you'll see. You told me that the second night I was at your house. Someday you'll see. When is someday? Because I would like to see what I mean to you.."

"Come out here, and we'll see.."

I hear Mitch open the door, and his face is red, with trails from tears. I pulled him in close for a hug, and cradled him in my arms, as we sat down on the couch.

"Jerome, I love you."

The thought went through my head. He actually loves me. And this time I'm not dreaming.

He loves me.

*MITCH'S POV*

I looked into Jerome's eyes, as my head moved away from his chest.

"I really do..."

"Mitch I-"

Jerome was cut off by my Skype, freaking out. It was Ty. Usually when it's Ty, its something important. Unlike Adam, he usually calls at random, screams something about butter, and then logs off.

I looked back over at Jerome, who looked at his feet in defeat. I rolled off his lap, and onto the couch. I walked over I my desk, and accepted the call.

*Boop*

"Hey Ty.... And Adam?"

Adam had hopped onto Ty's lap as I called out his appearance in Ty's home.

"Uh- Soooo.... Why'd you call, I was t-" They cut me off. Smiles grew on their faces.

"We wanted you guys to be the first to know..." Adam's face rushed to the camera.

"SKYLOX IS REAL!" Adam yelled, making Ty jump a little. Adam noticed his shaken Ty, and kissed him on the forehead. It looked so cute to see them together.

"Congrats!" Jerome spit out, still looking at my blank face. It's scared me a little because I hadn't known he got off the couch.

"Well, that's really all I- We wanted to say(: Have a good day you two."

*Boop*

After they ended the call, I logged out of Skype, and closed my laptop.

I looked back over at Jerome, who looked concerned. It didn't hit me until I felt a tear roll off my cheek. I ran back into my room, locking the door once more. I grabbed my backpack and packed everything back up again.

"Jerome! Pack your stuff were leaving!"

"But-"

"No buts, were leaving!"

With that I didn't hear another word, but a little sob. But that quickly changed to a bang on the wall, and a slam of a door.

He was mad... And I made him.

*JEROME'S POV*

"Not buts, were leaving!" Mitch yelled from his room, with a shaky voice.

I sat down on the wall and pulled my knees to my face. I began to lightly cry, but I thought.

'This is getting me no where. He doesn't even know I love him. Dammit Skylox...'

I stormed off the couch, and slammed my fist into the wall, leaving a small dent. Next thing you know, I rushed to the door, and slammed it shut. My bag was out side, but my things were in my room.

I reopened the door, and tiptoed into my room, making sure not to disturb Mitch. He's very fragile right now, and I shouldn't mess with him.

Once all my backpack was filled with everything I needed, I called for Mitch and told him I was ready. I slung my laptop bag over my shoulder.

He snuck out of his room, and grabbed his laptop, then slipped back into his room. After a minute or two he came back out with his backpack, laptop bag, and his pillow including a blanket he brought.

I looked at him, but as soon as our eyes met, his darted towards the floor. But he got the gist and walked to the door, and ultimately to the car. I was still inside, so I grabbed my keys, and said sayonara to the cabin.

I hopped into the front seat and we were off.

As we were leaving for Mitch's house, he leaned back and soon fell asleep.

~Time skip about 3 hours of driving~

Were on the main highway now, and it was about 2 am. I've been driving since 11:00. I don't know why Mitch decided to leave so late, or just not take a plane in general. But it was too late to change that, besides I had taken my car out here, and I planned on taking it home.

I looked in my rear view mirror to see a light swiveling around. The car behind us must be a drunk driver.

I was getting ready to switch lanes, when I felt something hit the back of our car.

We weren't that far out of Canada territory so the road was slick. I felt us slide near the edge. Luckily we had a guard rail to our right.

The car behind us quickly changed lanes, only to switch back, crashing into us.

Our car plummeted down the hill next to us, breaking the rail and before we made contact with the ground Mitch's eyes shot open, filled with fear. I grab his hand trying to tell him everything was going to be ok.

But after that remark, our car was flying through trees, smacking tons of them. After what felt like 5 minutes straight of hitting trees and avoiding death we landed upside down.

I look over at Mitch, who's eyes now look lifeless as they shut. I scrabble to find my phone. As I find it on the roof of the car, I dial in 911.

"Hello, 911 operater, what's your emergency?" The voice was female.

"My friend and I were driving to Canada, and we were hit off the road by a drunk driver... Now our car is upside down and my friend is unconscious!" I'm out of breath after trying to blurt that all out.

"Alright sir, what high way were you on, and approximately how far did you go down the hill?"

"We were on the Adirondack Northway Highway, by Chester Creek, I don't know how far down we went."

"Alright, please stay on the line until the police and medics have arrived."

I was on the phone for about 15 minutes, then hung up as the police and medics got here. They pulled out a stretcher and placed Mitch on. He was rolled up the hill, and then I didn't see him.

A police officer offered me a ride, and considering I had no car, I accepted.

We all rushed over to the hospital. As soon as we got inside, the nurses took over the place of the paramedics.

And knowing how hospitals are, I didn't bother trying to get into the room with Mitch. They would shove me out in a split second, but I did see where they took him. I sat down in the closest waiting room.

I took my headphones out of my backpack, which they managed to get out of the car. As well as mine and Mitch's laptop bags. But that didn't matter, as long as Mitch was safe.

As I sat in the chair, I started to dose off. My eye lids getting heavier by the minute. My head bobbed a few times until I was finally asleep.

(( Thanks for reading!! Vote, leave a comment, and share with yo friends if you feel like it... Also i'm going to be updating every Sunday... Thank you again for the 300 reads!!!!!! ANNNYWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))