Chapter 3: Surprise Jerome!

((UPDATE!! YAAAAY! Sorry to anyone who actually reads my story(: I just got back in school, and my wifi is not working so its really hard to stay on the same page... and you know us girls! we just ge- wahat? I have no idea what im doing... uh ya!! Read on my little bells!))

*JEROME'S POV*

"Je-ee-rrome?" I could tell he was hesitating... But what was he going to say? I sat there with the look of hope on my face, lost in my thoughts. What if he told me that me loved me? Wait what am I thinking... Nothing! That's what! Mitch would never love me. He just didn't seem like he would.

Growing up, he was always the ladies man. I was just his wingman. So I got a feel for when he was in love... I was getting that vibe from the way he was talking. But I shouldn't get my hopes up.

"Jerome? You ok?" He asked, obviously he noticed my lack of attention.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah, I-im so-r-r-"

"No, Mitch im sorry. I abandoned you when you and I really needed each other..."

"Its... Okay, I guess..."

"Its not ok. I could see the pai in your face when I called you-" he stopped me mid sentence.

"Biggums"

"Yeah, Biggums. Mitch why is your-" I heard a knock at the door. "I'll be right back man."

"Okay." After I left I could hear the faint noise of the Skype call end. Why would Mitch leave. Anyways the door. Maybe it was my present for Mitch's birthday? It is in 5 days, and I want it to be special. Im going to fly out there tomorrow, but he doesn't know that. When I opened the door, I saw a familiar face, to familiar. It was Adam? Why was he here.

"Hey Adam."

"Hey J-rome!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I brought you something." Before I could say anything, Mitch jumped out from behind him, I knew there was something weird about Adam when he walked in, but I don't know how I didn't notice a person walking behind Adam, but the plan was perfect, considering, im not the brightest.

When he came out, I saw his amber eyes, as they glistened in the sunlight. His hair was flipped just like he got up, the cutest bed head you'd ever see. He had the widest grin on his face I'd ever seen.

I didn't hear what he said, but after that I saw Adam out of the corner of my eye leave the room and go back to his car. I stood there dumbfounded, then Mitch lunged himself at me, engaging a tickle war!

"Mi-ii-tch sss-tooo-pp" I moaned. Mitch just laughed, then began teasing me again. Throwing me onto the couch, straddling me, hold my hands above my head. He leaned closer to my face, looked right in my eyes.

We sat like this for about a minute. It was the best minute of my life. But he paused after that, then backed away. I looked at his face, it was burning red.

He knew I saw him, so he ran up-stairs, into the guest bedroom. The guest bedroom was pretty much Mitch's when ever he came over. It was a mess, but that's just him, messy. Just the way I like it.

He looked the door so I couldn't get in. But after what just happened I let him be for the rest of the night, and I went to bed.

I occasionally heard him, get up and do something down stairs, but it was no use trying to talk. We both need some time to comprehend what had happened about a few hours ago. I just hope it doesn't take him to long, as long as he felt like me, I would be safe. Other wise, wish me luck!

((Heeeyyy doooods! How' it going! Well that's... im not sure... Whatver! Sorry if this was short I don't know the average story length. If you could leave a comment and a vote pls, pl0x. Thanks for all the support that I get from you guys, it might not be a lot. But at least I might be able to make someones day, and that's good enough for me... Anyways, have a great morning/day/evening/night! Read on my little bells!))