Chapter 10: Will You Be Mine *Skylox*

((So uhh... I haven't written anything for about a week... Very sorry. I have liable reasons though! I had finals all week, that I had to study for.. And im in a thing called drama fest, which also meant I had to learn my lines... And you know everything just pilled up, and I forgot...So uh, I spent ALL DAY writing this chapter fo yo guys! It has 2204 words... So its nice and long(: Don't be dirty... ANNNYWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))

*ADAM'S POV* (Put your hand up if you saw that coming... Now put your hand down, cause you didn't.)

M: I have Jerome... Well talk to you later Adam. Thanks for calling!

A: Bye!

After Mitch hung up the phone, I heard a knock at the door.

"Coming!' I yelled as I skidded to the door. I swung open the door, to find the pizza man.

"You Adam?"

"Yes?"

"Here's your pizza. That will be $16.43."

I jogged over to my counter, and opened my wallet. I ran back to the door, with $20.00. I handed him the bill and grabbed my pizza.

"Keep the change."

With that he walked away, with the tip of his hat. I closed the door, and heard a beautiful song coming from the living room. I slid the screen of my phone. I knew it was Ty.

A: Hello?

T: Adam?

A:Yes ty....

I blushed a little. Even him saying my name was enough to make my face heat up.

T: What are you doing?

A: I just got my pizza, and I was gunna call and see if you wanted to come over...?

T: I would love to...

His voice trailed on from the sentence, as if he spaced out.

A: Alright, see you in 15?

T: See you in 15.

I hung up, and ran upstairs. I was still in my boxers from this morning, considering it was only noon. I threw on a plain white tee, and some jeans. Tucking my amulet into my shirt.

~o~O~o~ Flashback ~o~O~o~

I got the amulet for my 18th birthday, from Ty. We had a huge party, with all our friends from team crafted there. Even Kermit and Seto went. After everyone left, which was at about 9:00 pm, Ty took me to a carnival. As always, when we went into public, I signed a few autographs. But nothing much. It was just me and Ty. He took me around to every booth. He even won me a giant panda. I named it Ty(:

After we went everywhere, we had one place left. The Ferris Wheel. We boarded the gleaming wheel, and road it to the top. I felt a slight jolt as we neared the top. But as we were as high as we could go, the ride stopped. I almost had a panic attack. I shoved my head into Ty's chest. He brushed my hair with his fingers, and told me everything was going to be alright.

He lifted up my head, which was inline with his. Then he reached into his jacket. I thought it was suspicious when he grabbed a jacket before we left. considering we live in LA. But as his hand came out, it contained a box. He handed me the small box, sealed with a bow.

I opened the box as instructed, and inside was a necklace. My amulet that I have today. The lights already gleaming in his face, showed off his smile even more. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and his hand coming to the rescue. He wiped it away and pulled me into a hug. It was the warmest hug I had ever been in. Nothing compared. Noting anyone could give to me. And I was lucky enough, that it was with my best friend. And my new found love.