Chapter 8: Home At Last

((This chapter is really just a filler, if that's what you wanna call it. There isn't much dialog, and its really just thoughts, and describing things. Don't ask me how I know so much about Mitch's cabin, but that actually is what his cabin is like. I didn't make it up, its all facts. Also, I am SUPER close to getting 100 reads!! It would be SUPER cool if you guys could like, share this with people, not tryin to get ready... But that would make me SUPER happy! So yeah... Thanks! ANNNYWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))

*MITCH'S POV*

As we arrived to my house, I kneeled down and grabbed the spare key, under the mat. Not really they most secretive spot, but who would want to break in? When we walk in, you're already in the kitchen. Its always a mess. Pop cans, wrappers, plates, food, always on the counter.

If you make a right, you walk into the storage room. There is an abundance of food, on the racks. Mostly cereal, so im in paradise. I love food. Almost as much as I love Jerome. But at least food knows it. But there is also, some cleaning supplies, and cat food, cause my cat visits sometimes, with family.

As you walk out of the storage room, you walk over to the sink, and see the paper towels. Held up by, none other than, Chef Hitler. Then, out if the kitchen is the living room. By the window, we have a picnic table, as the dining table. Very Classy.

And on a little side table, we have a huge jar of candy, that my grandpa left over. As you turn around, you'll see our make shift stereo sound system, for our small flat screen, with an Native-American bull head, behind it.

But right next to the TV, is a door, to the porch. When you walk out, you see another picnic table, but it's covered with board games. A wall of towels behind that with our family plaque behind it. "D.J Hughes." A giant cooler follows that, with tons of popsicles, pizza rolls, cheese balls, ice-cream, fries, hash-browns, sausages, lasagna, and bagels. I have a heart-attack whenever I open the top.

After we walk back into the house, we make a left, and walk into the kids/guest bedroom. The place was a mess as always. My bed was on the top bunk, of the second bed. Clothing flooded the floor, and I almost fall, every step I take. Once you leave the room, its just a short walk to the bathroom. On the door we still have that cheesy sign.

"One tap - Hurry Up, Two taps - Can't Wait, Three taps - Forget it." The last one pretty much meaning, "I just shit my pants..." And next to the bathroom, is the master bedroom. My grandparents sleep there, and when they aren't here, my parents take over.

After all that, we have our porch, which is covered in lawn chairs, and wet towels. We built the deck 8 years ago. We also have a grill on the deck.

If you look down, beyond the porch you can see the lake. It has a dock, so you can go boating. The dock is also great for diving off of. It was floating chairs on the front, and we also have a canoe. This place was my childhood, and nothing has changed.

*JEROME'S POV*

When we got to the cabin, Mitch just walked around. I could tell he was feeling his childhood come back to life. He walked slow, and didn't say a word. I followed him, our fingers intertwined for part of his journey. We wandered into just about every room, and sat there and thought.

Even with a blank face, he was adorable. He only showed emotion at one room, the bathroom. He softly chuckled at the sign on the door. He turned around and I hung onto his arm as we got outside. He looked back at me, and grabbed my hand. I blushed and accepted, intertwining our fingers once again.

On the dock, he turned towards me and pulled me in for a hug. It was out of no where, put it was passionate. He pulled back, looked me straight in the face, leaned in, and kissed my cheek.

My face burned, my heart raced, and he pulled away. Mitch, just kissed me, well my cheek... But he still kissed me. That was the best moment of my life, and we still got to spend the day together. He let go of he and walked back to the car, grabbed his things, and went inside.

I sat down on the dock still in shock. I saw a face look out the window, and next thing you know, Mitch, was hovering over me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

At this point, im still in shock. I hopped up, and was face to face with Mitch. I wasn't sure what he was going to do, so I allowed anything. He closed his eyes, and sighed. Then he looked down at his face. I let go of his grip, and cupped his face in my hands. I looked straight into his eyes, pulled his closer.

He cried into my shoulder, all the feels rushed to him. He would shutter, every time he breathed out. I let him go, grabbed his hand. They were warm and soft.

We walked back inside, and sat on the couch. Mitch decided to put in a movie, but it was a scary movie. I went into the bedroom, and grabbed a fuzzy blanket. I spread it over us, and cuddled up to Mitch.

He stretched his arm around my neck and pulled me closer. I nuzzled my head into his chest. After a while, I fell asleep in his arms, and I felt a soft pair of lips fall onto my forehead. A smile grew on my face, and nuzzled farther, till I was finally asleep. I heard one last thing.

"I love you, Jerome."

((HEYY GUYS!! I hope you liked this chapter, cause I really did. I may have only written like 8 chapters, but I feel like im already a better writer. SOOO... CALLING ALL GOOD WRITTERS!! Get on here, and start writing... I wasn't sure about writing a story, at first. But I really like it, and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! Sorry for my rambling doods... I do it a lot... ANNNYWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))