Chapter 2: Break Down

((Hai guys, Lilybell99 here! I don't have much to say, other than have fun reading this. Leave a comment anytime, and I don't know how votes work, but that would be cool if you'd vote(: thanks! Read on my little bells!))

___________________________________

*Jingle... Time Lapse ...Jingle* *Next day*

*MITCH'S POV*

Yesterday, I almost told Jerome I loved him. I don't know what I was thinking. Wait... I wasn't thinking, with my mind at least. I was my heart I believe. I didn't know that my heart could take control of my mouth. Well that doesn't matter, anymore. I just need to keep it under check. I have to go record another video with Jerome... Just, watch my mouth...

Alright, calm down... I'll be fine, just think... 3, 2, 1.

"Hey doods, it's Mitch, or BajanCanadian here with my main maaan Jerome!"

"Hey biggums..." Jerome said, then my mind strayed away

I went blank after that comment. Biggums. He hasn't called me that in months, not since he broke up with his girlfriend Louise. ((Louise is Jerome girlfriend, for who didn't know :3)) He got really distant when they did, break up. This week was the first time he's talked to me, or 'seen' me in a few months.

They had been together for about two years, so he was heart broken, when they broke up. On the other hand, I was never sure why it had anything to do with me, but he didn't talk to anyone after that. The day of, he did come to me, and sat with me and cried.

It was the worst, but best day for me. I got to spend the whole day with my best friend, and crush, right in my arms, there for me to comfort him. I was brought back to reality by Jerome's voice, he sounded concerned. I would be too, if my best friend spaced off for a while.

"Biggums?" he asked.

"Sorry, im... so sorry, I cant record right now.. I need some space." I said, disconnecting from Skype, and running to my bed. I slammed my head into my pillow.

I couldn't handle myself in the call. The name just affected me. The name biggums should have made me happy, but I felt sadness. I used the name biggums, because I love him. But he uses it as a friendly term... I sat up, and stared at my pillow soaked in tears.

I'm not sure if I can record for a while. I got back on my laptop, to see that I had four missed Skype calls.

I ignored it, and logged onto Minecraft, but left my Skype untouched. I knew that if I went on The Nexus, that Jerome would still be on. So I decided to go on SkyDoesMinecraft's server. Sky was the only one who knew about my secret crush.

When I joined the server, he was on, playing with MunchingBrotato. He messaged me on Skype, and asked if I wanted to talk I accepted after he was done with Tyler.

*Picks up Skype Call*

"Hello?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, I'm here" I said.

"You talk to Jerome lately?"

"I was just about to record with him..." He could hear me trail off, like something happened.

"Why aren't you then? What happened?"

"Well, he called me Biggums.." He heard the strain in my voice, and let me continue.

"Then I got to thinking, I call him Biggums, out of love, but he..." I broke down, and started crying again. Adam and I had the face cam on, so he saw me back away, the come back with a scorching red face and red eyes.

"Mitch, its fine.." I cut him off.

"What if it's not! He had a GIRLFRIEND for pete's sake... My gosh, how did I not notice this before." I took a deep breath.

"Why didn't I see this before. He's never been gay, or showed any signs... I have no chance. maybe I could... No, im gay, im not into girls... Adam, what should I do?!" I yelled feeling vulnerable.

He looks up at me with a look of emptiness. I knew that he had no clue. Then he got an diea, and his face said it all. He had compassion in his eyes.

"Just tell him..." I looked at him like he was being departed to an insane asylum. And he knew it. But on the other hand, than wasn't the worst idea he's ever had. I battled the thought in my mind with my heart. Should I tell him or not? I decided to call Jerome. *Skype call noise* He answered.

"Je-ee-rrome?"

_________________________________

(Sorry this was short, its like 1 AM, and my laptop is loud. Next chapter wil be longer(: I hope you guys liked that, and what do you think is gunna go down in the Skype call? Leave a comment, and well... Read on my little bells!))