Chapter 5: Nightmares...

((HEEEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUYS! I just wanted my updates aren't daily, but I should have them up every other day... Usually, unless I am really busy, then I apologies in advance... Also this chapter is dedicated to BenjaBacca13, because I used her note idea, and part of the note is what he wrote... So go check her out, she's a great writer(: Anyways... Read on my little bells!))

*MITCH'S POV"

I walked down stairs, after I had ordered the necklace. My thoughts raced in my mind, and I decided, to let it be, and Jerome will acts however he does, as long as he knows how I feel. We looked at each other, then I went and sat on the couch.

He turned the TV on, and we sat watching YouTube videos, on our console. After a while, we got bored and switched to the radio. Then a song came on called, "This I Promise You"

It was one of my favorite songs, growing up with Jerome. I still knew all the lyrics. I looked at Jerome, and took him into my arms, and we snuggled together as I sang to him.

Ohh ohh...

When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

I've loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart (give you my heart)
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...

Just close your eyes (close your eyes)
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away (no...)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you..
This I promise you..

Over and over I fall (over and over I fall)
When I hear you call
Without you in my life baby
I just wouldn't be living at all...

And I will take (I will take you in my arms)
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you baby

Just close your eyes
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away (no...)
Every word I say is true
This I promise you

Every word I say is true
This I promise you
Ooh, I promise you...

I quitely looked down at Jerome, his face was snuggled into my chest, he had fallen asleep. I knew it was no use to try and move, so i sat there with my arms wrapped around him. His hair just turned into a mess, we was moving around on me, and made it all fuzzy. He was a real bacca after all. I looked down and kissed his forehead. After a while i drifted off.

~o~O~o~ Dream~o~O~o~

I woke up and saw complete whitness, other than a figure in the distance. I got up and walked into the distance, and got nearer, and nearer to the figure. It turns out it was jerome... And he was-covered in... blood. He was sitting in a pool of his own blood, with a razor in his hand, which was dropped on the floor. Next to his arm, he had a note....Left for me...

Dear Mitch,

I wanted to tell you that i loved you, i have for 11 years. I couldnt take having you around me, fighting my love everyday. The day that me and Louise and broke up, she dumped me beacause i loved you, but i couldnt tell you. She was the love of my life. But I got more gay, each day we were together. I thought that she could change me, turn me straight. But it didn't work. I went in an open hearted bi sexual, and came out a love struck gay. I couldn't live without you in my life. So, Mitch, I killed myself. I'm so sorry, Mitch. I am your guardian angel now, and I will watch over you forever. I love you, Biggums. I will always love you, to the moon and back. I need to know Mitch, do you love me back?

Love you.

Jerome

I dropped into the pool of his blood, and filled it with my tears. I kneeled down and kissed his cold, dead lips. And looked into his lifeless eyes, they were still open, as if he were thinking about something.

I grabbed his arm, and looked at the cuts bursting open. There was a marking on it. As if it was a name, and then I looked closer. It said 'I love you Mitch'.

I couldn't handel myself, and threw my phone across the devoid land in front of me, and it vanished. I reached down, and grabbed the razor blade, from his hand. The fingers fell apart, and released the razor, which at that point had fallen onto the floor.

I turned to my arm, and slit the vein, then plunged through the floor, and kept falling. I was falling for a while, until I was woken up by a loud noise.

~o~O~o~ Dream Ended ~o~O~o~

"Mi-ii-tt-chh?" Jerome screamed. "Mitch wake up! Its alright biggums!"

What? It was all a dream...? I'm so glad, I could never live without Jerome. And now I see why.

"Yeah?"

"Mitch, you were screaming, and crying. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, im just really tired..." I fell back asleep, my head fell into Jerome's lap. The last this I remember was the feeling of a soft pair of lips, set down on my forehead. They were as soft as I remember, but they had passion, and a pulse. His hand brushed through my hair, it went straight through, he sat doing this for about 3 minutes. The last thing I heard his say was-

"I love you Mitch, and someday you'll see."

((Heeeeeeeeey! Im know, I know... I'm sorry, but not all stories can be all fluffy. YES THEY CAN LILY! Well not this one, sowwie :P But I hope you cann forgive ma. Have a good morning/day/evening/night(: I love you all! Oh and I would like to mention that, some people might not think this is that good, butttt, I got 10 reads on the first part of my story! I think that's amazing, and I have about 5 votes in total! So now I have 22 reads in all, thanks for all the support, it really means a lot! And as always... Read on my little bells!))