Chapter 4: Just Best Friends?

((UPDATE....AGAIN! YAY! Sorry I've been trying to write this in class, and my phone DIDNT save it, so I have to rewrite the whole chapter, OVER AGAIN... But it's k.. cause I love you guys that much.. Read on my little bells!))

*JEROME'S POV*

I woke up at 8:30 this morning, to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Was Mitch up? And... making breakfast? Well i can't complain, I'm used to just cereal in the morning. I walked down stairs, and stopped before I got to the bottom, just far enough so that I could see Mitch, and he couldn't see me.

He was wearing the most adorable apron. It must have been the on that Louise left behind.

Louise was the love of my life... We dated for two years, then throughout those years, I became more and more gay. I went into it, and open hearted bi sexual. But came out a love struck gay. I thought that she could change me, and make me feel normal, but she just couldn't do it.

Mitch doesn't know the reason why we broke up. I said that she just randomly dumped me. It was so hard keeping that from him then, and even more now. I almost began to cry, but why should I? Ive got all I need, right here, right now.

I looked back over to Mitch, after I realized I had been staring at the floor for a good 5 minutes. Luckily Mitch didn't notice me. I could tell he was almost done with food. He turned around, and I saw his minecraft boxers. They shaped his ass nice. I felt my self blush. Mitch turned around and saw, and quickly turned away. I could see the side of his face, or was super red. I didn't mind though.

"Uh, Jerome... Fo-oo-ds, almost done..." He said stuttering and hesitating. "Please go wait up stairs, I need to be decent for you..."

"You already are-" I instantly regretted what I said. Mitch was even more red now from that. I face palmed and walked back up stairs.

"Whyyyyy... why did I just say that...? Man, that as so dumb." I said to myself while walking up the step into my room.

I heard plates, taping onto the counter, then foot steps coming up. Must be Mitch, getting 'decent'. I thought he looked amazing, considering he had no shirt on to. You could slightly see his abs. My mouth almost waters every time I see them. About 5 minutes later, heard his foot steps again, going into the kitchen. And soon enough he was calling me down.

"Jerome! Breakfast is ready, biggums!"

"Be down in a minute!" I yelled jumping down the flight of stair, slipping, and have Mitch run to my rescue.

He held me in his arms, with a concerned look on his face. My head fell into his lap, and I laughed. He laughed along with me, pulled me in for a hug, and sat me down at the island. He handed me a plate.

"Wait for me ok?"

"Alright? You ok Mitch?"

"Yeah... I was just thinking... about... you." He looked down at the floor.

"Really?"

"Yeah, im just so glad that I have you, I don't ever wanna let you go. You're my everything, and I'll never let you go. Your my best friend." He looked up as he said it, then looked a little angry after the last word.

Best Friends...

*MITCH'S POV*

"Yeah, im just so glad that I have you, I don't ever wanna let you go. You're my everything, and I'll never let you go. Your my best friend." I looked up at him, then looked away out of anger.

SHIT! Why did I say best friends!? I knew he was WAY more tha that, and I let him slip right through my fingers. He will NEVER think of me as more that that now... I couldn't even think.

"I'll be right back..." I ran up to my room, and logged on to my laptop.

"Uhhh, alright then..." Jerome sorta mumbled, it only sounded like that because he was still down stairs. I heard some disappointment in his voice, at least I hope I did. That sounds terrible to think about, but in this case it just means, he feels the same way.

When my screen finally loaded, I went and checked the site I had up. Since Jerome's birthday is six days after mine, I was going to order a present for him. I was getting him a dog tag, just like the one that I got from my dad, on my 7th birthday.

But on his, it was going to say "Jerome Aceti and Mitchell Hughes Together Forever <3." Do you think that he will like it? I feel like he will, on the other hand he might not, he is my best friend, and my secret crush.

The only person who knows about my crush on Jerome, is Adam. Thats only because, he likes Ty. So we float on the same boat, with our problems.

I'm not sure if Ty has anyone to talk to about this, or even has the slightest clue that Adam likes him. But i also know that Ty likes him back. But I'm not allowed to say anything, either way. Can't tell Ty about Adam, or the other way around.

I think that Jerome also talks to Ty, about the whole situation. We have agreed that its best if we say nothing anyways.

I just ordered my necklace for him. It said it should be here in about 4 days, so that will give me time to think about other stuff. Other stuff, like... How I'm going to give it to him, and what he's going to say.

Will he freak out? Will he leave me forever? Will he think im weird, and never talk to me again? What if he doesn't love me back, should not tell him? Should i cancel my order? What should I do?!