Chapter 19: You're Beautiful To Me *Skylox*

*ADAM'S POV*

As soon as Ty and I got home I threw him onto the bed. I ran to the closet, rummaged around looking for the secret weapon.

A stuffed creeper toy.

This is going to be great. I walked back into the room, the toy huddling behind my back. Ty was sprawled out on my bed, his head stuffed in my pillows. He looked so peaceful, emphasis on looked. I jumped on the rim and flew onto his body. I heard a small whimper as I got off his body which was soon taken over by a smile.

I pulled him close to me in a tight hug, which released a squeal from the little Ty in my hands. I whipped out the creeper toy and began beating Ty with it. But not a hurtful beat, like a playful beat. I could hear him cracking up underneath me, I began laughing as well. We both fell over laughing and holding each till he calmed down.

"Hey Ty, wanna do something?" I asked, lifting his chin to look at my face.

"What is this something you want to do?" He had a devious smirk plastered on his face for awhile.

"Not that something Ty! Get your mind out of the gutter," I chuckled. He crossed his arms over his chest. "I meant do you wanna, I don't know, watch a movie or something? Cuddle," I proposed. He nodded his head and proceeded to grab one of my pillows along with a blanket.

I walked into the living room to set up the movie. Ty came out about 5 minutes later with nothing on but one of my giant hoodies. As he approached the couch I noticed something I had never noticed before. the slashes all over his thighs.

"Ty, what happened?" He looked confused, but soon realized. Ignoring the fact that I just called him out on his scars, he continued to wall over to the couch. He plopped down next to me and pulled up the hoodie, revealing the old marks that had been made in his dark days alone.

How had I never seen these? I traced them with my thumb. Ty cringed when I reached for not only were my hands cold, but I could tell he felt uncomfortable with me doing this. He put aside that feeling and settled down enough for me to finish.

"Why?" was all I could manage to say.

"You remember when you first met me?" I nodded. How could I forget?

I first met him in school, but it wasn't a normal meet. I sort of saved him from a bully named Casey. I can see why he was a bully, with that kind of a name? Who wouldn't be? I brought him to the hospital and that's where it all started. We talked about how life was at home. Well talked is an understatement. We pretty much argued at each other. Nice things weren't mentioned in anyway. But we did both admitted we were gay. A great start right?

After hearing about his life at home, I took it upon myself to make sure Ty had a safe home. Ty's father used to beat him, as did mine. He stayed with me and my sister, seeing as he had no other family besides his father. No sister, brother, or relative of any kind. While he was there I taught him how to cook, we stayed in my room. Like a sleepover every night! It was amazing.

Then we come to about a week ago to when I called over Ty, to tell him something that has changed my life forever. I called him over, he had recently gotten an apartment because my sister left the house to go work in England. I rarely see her, but when I do we spend at least a full week together.

But this week she had come over. I felt bad but I couldn't hold my feelings in anymore and I had to tell Ty how I felt about him. Whether my sister was here or not. I still owned the small house we shared on the side of the town at the time.

We spent the whole time watching movies and TV. Mostly scary things, so we could, you know cuddle. The plan worked perfectly. That night Ty was to scared to go home, or even sleep in his room alone. I stayed with him all night. I tugged him close to me, like we do on a daily basis. But that time is was different. It was sensual, important, and special.

That was the night I asked Ty to be my boyfriend. And to this day, I do remember. I remember everything before, and I hope to remember everything after.

*TY'S POV*

"Of course I remember Ty," he muttered like I should've known the answer. It was more of a universal question to be honest.

"Well, before you found me. I-uh-I used to cut... I had really bad depression, and I'm still trying to get over it." His eyes filled to the brim with tears. I could feel my throat start to choke up, and I simultaneously started crying with Adam. We sat and held each other, bawling, sniffling.

"Ty. You don't need to hide yourself," he held my hands in his.

"Yes I do. These scars make me even more ugly than I am. I have to question myself every night to even begin to understand why you stay with me."

"Ty, no matter what you say or do, I will love you. Even if you murdered someone, I would sit by you. Telling you everything would be okay," he choked a bit but continued. "Ty. You're beautiful to me, and that's all that matters. I love you, just know that. And that will never change."

"I love you too Adam. Thank you for everything. I could never thank you enough."

(( I am SO sorry. you have no idea. I had a HUGE LA project that I had to do over the weekend. It took me 7 hours to do. Also I had MAJOR writers block. I hate using that excuse, but I like moped around my house like "mom... what do I write???" She was no help. I came up with this. Sorry if it sucks...

But I have ONE more thing to say. This may bring the feelz but... Next chapter (Chapter 20) is gunna be the last chapter in this book.

Question of the day: What is your favorite food? (Mine's stew..)

Shout-out to @ishipmerome13  *Her favorite color is purple in general* *haha*

ANNNWAAAYS... Read on my little bells! ))