Chapter 7: Wanna Take A Trip?

((OMG! My wifi in my house sucks. Anyways... I wanted to thank you all cause guess what you did! That's right! You made it so I had over 50 reads in total! It may not seem like a lot, but it is to me. I'll let you continue. ANNNYWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))

*JEROME"S POV* (Short)

Its so peaceful, but just a little too peaceful... Where's Mitch? Right as the thought jolted through my mind, I opened my eyes to see Mitch, creeping down the stairs. I gave his a friendly smirk, and he giggled. Man I loved how he giggled. Its the most adorable thing you'll ever hear, and or see. But he doesn't do it that often. He should though.

I jumped off the couch, remembering my gift that was coming for Mitch's birthday. I ran upstairs to my room. As I whizzed past Mitch, he looked very confused, but gave a gracious smirk back, which was much appreciated. I logged onto my laptop, and watched the screen pop up.

My home screen came up, and I saw the picture. It was a picture of me and Mitch together, but in that picture he kissed my cheek, and you could slightly see my face light up. That was the closest I got to him loving me. Ever. My tabs came up, and I looked at the package tracking, and put it into Google Maps.

Package Number: 297362397543793

The gift would be here in 2 days. I'm getting him a promise ring. When I first looked at these, I felt butterflies rush up, and almost choke me. But after I scrolled through a few pages, I found the perfect one, and all those deathly butterflies went away, and I could breath. That was the moment I knew, I wanted Mitch to be mine, forever.

*MITCH"S POV*

I could hear Jerome, slamming on his laptop, then it was silent. I was going to rush in there, but he seemed to have handled his problem. I looked back on my laptop an checked the shipping for my necklace.

Package Number: 509274982734094

As is read it, the tracker said it would be here in... 2 days. Fair enough. But what do I tell Jerome, when it gets here? I'm not sure? I'll think of it when the time comes. But for now all I can think about if Jerome.

I need him again, down, under me. My breath cascading over his lips, cause him to shutter, then blush. Then we lean in closer and kiss. Our lips moving in perfect harmony. Not a single movement was out of place, like it was meant to be. Then as we back away for air, a trail of saliva falls between us. Looking at each other, we speak in unison. I've dreamed of this countless times.

"I love you, Jerome." I said that part out loud, making my face heat up. Then a slam came from the door, with Jerome smiling at me... Did he hear...?

"He-ee-y biggums?" I stuttered seeing if his expression would change, but not at all.

"We need to do something.." he blurted out. I let out a sigh of relief, I was safe for another day.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you + me = amaze balls!" Did he just say what I thought he said? Amaze balls?

"Alright? What did you have in mind?"

"We could to your cabin, and go in the lake..." Was he serious.

"Where'd you get that idea? Your ass?" I giggled, and he blushed. But looked at me again, with more meaning in his eyes. Why though?

"No... I just haven't been there in a while, and I feel like it would be fun."

"Alright... Why don't we go tomorrow?" I asked. He looked up from his feet, with a glow on his face.

"Really Mitch?! You really mean we can go?!" He sounded like a five year old. I nodded my head, and he bolted back to his room.

"Come on buddy! Get ready!"

"Were leaving right now?"

"Yeah!" No arguing... Not worth it. I grabbed my backpack, and shoved some shirts in there, as well as my swimming trunks, and jeans. Along with some towels, for me and Jerome. But then I got an idea, I was going to leave one towel behind, then Jerome wont have one. So we will ultimately we have to share one.

I could finally feel the warmth of his body against mine. And it wouldn't be weird for him. You call it weird, I call it flirting. I grabbed my laptop bag, shoved my laptop, traveling mic, and mouse into it. Never no how long we could be there. Also shoved my recorder in there as well.

"Jerome...? You ready?"

He came running out of his room, and slammed into me. Making us fall down the stair, and he landed on top of me.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I heard Jerome whisper out.

I blushed, and he caught me. He realized what he said and jumped off of me. The quickly pulled me up, wrapping me into a hug. I returned the hug, and he rocked us back and forth for a solid minute.

Then after we let go, I grabbed my keys, checkered hoodie, and my phone, then locked the door. We jumped in the car, and started driving. We left bright and early, at about quarter to 6 AM. After about 6 hours or so, we saw a sign that said

'Welcome to Canada.' I looked at Jerome, and he glanced in return, with sleepy eyes.

"Jerome..."

"Yeah biggums?"

"Welcome to Canada."

((Hope you guys liked it. I just randomly threw this together and I thought it was pretty good. Also did you guys like my random tracking numbers...? That's what I though. I buy a lot of things off eBay and Amazon, so I know how it works... And I bet like everyone else does too.. "Oh course they do lily!" Well sorry... Just wanted to feel special.. Anyways, leave a like, make a vote, and as aaaaaaaaaaaallllllwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyssss!!!! Read on my little bells!))