Chapter 16: I Didnt Mean It

((CAUTION: VERY...VERY BAD LANGUAGE WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK))

*MITCH'S POV*

I guess I fell asleep in that car, because I woke up in Jerome's arms as he gently placed me on the couch. I could hear him go upstaires and then quickly run back down.

I shut my eyes hoping he didn't know I was awake. I could feel my head being lifted up, and then a cloth draped over my body. I slowly opened my eyes as if I just woke up. I sorta did, when he put me down I did. Then after that he went over to the neighbors house I assume.

I fell asleep as soon as Jerome left the house, and I heard the door slam right before I was out for the count.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I handed Jerome the dog tag necklace that I got him for his birthday. I waited in anticipation to see his reaction. I saw nothing so I had to interrupt his thoughts.

"Jerome?" I asked shaking his shoulder, making sure he was ok.

He gaze shifted from the necklace to my face. I had a worried look on mine, while his on the other hand seemed to be full of bewilderment. The worry began to eat me alive. My stomach filled butterflies, but not the good kind.

"W-what do you think?" I asked hesitantly.

"What the fuck does 'Jerome Aceti and Mitchell Hughes Together Forever' mean?"

I felt a tingle go up my spine. My throat felt like it was swelling, and my hands flamed. I shuffled closer to Jerome. Only in return for him to scooch a little farther away.

"J-jer-ome... I know you already know this-"

"Know what, that you're fucking faggot? I knew that a while ago, I'm kinda surprised I'm even still your friend. I just knew that you'd go into depression and kill yourself. Then I'd get blamed and my rep. would be down the toilet. You really thought I cared?"

The words played over and over in my mind. 'You really thought I cared?'

"I-I really did..." I looked down at my hand, which were trembling right now. I cant believe he just said that. I'm astounded that I never knew he was a fucking dick.

"Actually why am I still in the room? You don't belong in this world, faggot. Go back to your land of rainbow and other fags... No one cares. None of us did."

Tears were already forming in my eyes from the first comment. I tried to stay strong but nothing would work. The crystals that had been piling up for the past few minutes flung down my face, landing on the floor.

"You obviously cared enough not to leave." I spit out, but what he did next surprised me more than it should have.

"You're right. I really shouldn't have stayed, shouldn't have gotten your hopes up. To fucking late now isn't it. Take this piece of shit back, no wait I have a better idea."

Before I knew what was even happening I saw his rip the chain in half, and grabbed a pair of scissors that magically appeared. No idea where they came from, but I backed away as a safety precaution. Jerome then scribbled out the engraving and made his own on the back.

He then lunged at me with the scissors, and jabbed me right in the stomach. The safety precaution obviously did nothing, and I clenched my stomach. I felt so much pain as I lifted my hand away to see droplets of blood falling down.

Before Jerome walked away, he chucked the chain at me with the newly engraved tag on it. I picked it up and read what it said before taking my last breath. I heard a maniacal laugh come from the distance. I cleaned the tag off with my thumb and read it aloud.

"Fucking Fag"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*JEROME'S POV*

I fidgeted with the necklace in my hand. Was this Mitch's? Did he order this? Or was it one of the team crafted guys screwing with me. Wouldn't be the first time.

This isn't what I ordered... Its beautiful though, it was a shimmering silver. The engraving was a smooth as I rubbed my thumb over it. The indented cursive writing said 'Jerome Aceti and Mitchell Hughes Together Forever' even with a cliché little heart after it.

I held it up towards the window and light glared down on it. I twirled it around, looking in awe as it gleamed due to the sunlight. I moved it back and forth ever so slightly because there was a shine on the wall.

I was soon entertained like a cat would be with a laser point pen. Watching the little white square move around on the ceiling. I was easily entertained by anything, especially Mitch. His perfect hair, soft lips, well they look soft I've never actually touched them. His cheek bones that perfectly shaped his face.

But I mostly love his personality. He was shy with new people, which was always adorable to see. But when you know him for a while, he is the funniest person I've ever met. He makes funny jokes, and sometimes dirty one. He's a bit insecure about thing, mostly his body. But I think it's perfect. His heart is made of gold, he wouldn't harm a soul.

I need to go ask him about the necklace.

I got up from my chair and placed down my coffee I had been sipping on for about 15 minutes. I walked downstairs to see Mitch squirming on he couch. He had visible tears on his cheeks. I wanted to wake him up, but on the other hand he looked so innocent. I decided waking him up would be for the best. I walked over to him, sat him up, and shook him violently till he woke up.

His eyes shot open and he screamed in terror as he saw me. He then flew backwards and fell onto the ground.

"I didn't mean it! I swear!" He screamed. I have no idea what's he's talking about. Was I his bad dream?

I slowly walked over to him with my hand out to help him up. He denied the help but got up anyways. I went over to the kitchen to get him a glass of water to hopefully calm him down.

"No! Please no, I really didn't mean it! Not the scissors!" He shrieked. He raised his hands up to his face, trying to shoo me away. I walked away from the kitchen.

"Mitch, are you ok? I just wanted to ask you about this necklace..." I walked a little closer to him. He sat down on the floor and started crying, shoving his face between his knees. I bent down next to him and he flinched.

I looked down at his hand, only to see he had a ring on. It was the ring I ordered for him? It fit perfectly, it looked at home on his hand. I guess the necklace was his, and he opened my box on accident. I gently grabbed his hand, making sure not to scare him. He hesitated but finally came to his senses and gave in. Hopefully he knew I didn't want to hurt him. I pulled him to me and cradled him.

"Mitch, are you ok. I-uh I see you're wearing a ring. That I got you..." His head moved away from his knees and was facing me.

"Y-you got this for me? It's beautiful."

"Like you. And this necklace?" I asked as I dangled the chain in front of his face. He blushed a little which indicated it was his.

"It was for your birthday, I ordered it for here because I knew I was coming down. Do you like it?"

"Like it? Mitch I love it, like I love you." I said it. I finally said it, and it felt great.

((This chapter was really hard for me to write, like the dream part... Uhhh yeah. So if you didn't notice already I went back and added titles to all of my chapters. ALLSSSSOOOO I posted the first chapter to my new story You Saved Me! Go check it out, its a Skylox one... Also I was looking back on my chapters and on chapter 11 I was so happy that I had 300 reads. Now I have about 1.7K. I am so thankful to all of you who read this, just ahh thanks! ANNNWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))