Chapter 17: Are You Serious?

*JEROME'S POV*

I still can believe I fucking said it. I feel like 10 million bazillion weights have been lifted off my shoulders. Yeah I know that's not a real number, but that doesn't really matter, right? Nope. I've got my biggums with me, and that's all I care about. And for the first time in forever, I finally feel at home.

I lift up his head away from his knees and unbundle him. I tugged him out of a place full of sorrow and pure terror, and pulled him my way full of love and passion. I loved him so much, I couldn't even explain it in words.

I sat with my knees tucked under my behind and Mitch sitting in front of me. His hands were gently placed in my lap. I looked up at Mitch's eyes; they gleamed even though no light was shining in the room. He needed no light, because he was mine. His eyes were like maple syrup, which was so ironic considering he's Canadian.

His cheeks were luminescent from all his crying. It hurt to see him like that. But it probably hurt him even more being the victim of all the pain.

I reached my hand up to his soft cheeks, and cupped them. His head dropped to the floor, even with my hand under his chin. I pulled him in for a tight hug, because he looked like he needed one.

"I would never harm you, I promise you that," I whispered to him. He sighed, hopefully in relief.

"I know. I just-it was my dream," he replied without looking up.

"What was it about?" I asked him, squeezing him a little tighter. He took a deep breath, and let it all out, which almost made me collapse onto him because I had nothing to hug.

"Well-uh first off, you found the necklace-" He slightly tugged on the necklace dangling from my neck.

"Then you were staring at it, like I though you died at first. You were-emotionless. I kept looking at you, and finally I spoke up. But when I did you looked at me like I was fucking insane. Sorry for the language, but." I patted him back, making sure he knew everything was fine. His breath started to get faster, and I had to calm him down so he didn't hyperventilate or something to that affect.

"You read it and you said these exact words. "What the fuck does Jerome Aceti and Mitchell Hughes together forever mean? I just stared at you heart broken." I could feel him start to choke up. I looked down at the dog tag, the writing was beautiful but I let him continue.

"I said I loved you, and you called me a faggot. You said no one loved me, cared about me-" He burst into tears and covered his face with him hand. I let go of the hug to let him breath, but he had gone over board. He was about to drown in his own tears.

"You said that you never cared about me, th-that the only reason you were my friend was so you wouldn't seem like a bad person at school." He glanced up at me. He looked so heart broken, and I could tell that he was on the inside as well. I just looked at him with sympathy, I didn't know what to say. He continued on with his nightmare, that seemed to get worse the more he told me about.

"Then you grabbed the necklace from me, grabbed these," he paused for a moment. "Scissors out of no where," he looked so puzzled by the fact that they magically appeared. I would be too, especially with scissors.

"This isn't the end, nor the worst part okay? So then you uh-you scratched out the engraving... Walked over to me, and jabbed the scissors in my stomach." His face displayed the look of agony and pain. I managed to cause this terrible dream-well nightmare.

"And lastly, you chucked the necklace back on me as I keeled to the floor. It only said two words," I thought to myself, what would the two words be. Guessing by the way this dream panned out, not something nice.

"It said 'fucking fag.' I was so dead. I was dead on the inside, which only transferred over to physical death. I couldn't believe what I had heard, or read as a matter of fact." I looked at him, pure disbelief and sadness was smacked onto me. How could this happen.

"Mitch, I would never hurt you in anyway, shape, or form possible. If we'd never met, I think I would have known my life wasn't complete. And I would have wondered the world in search for you, even if I didn't know who I was looking for. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday that were together is the greatest day of my life."

He looked up at me with the widest smile on his face ever. I looked back him with that same giant smile. I leaned in and rested my forehead on Mitch's.

I sat there staring into his endless eyes. I think I'm not lost in them anymore. I leaned down a little closer to his lips, our noses rubbing against each other. I went down a little farther and I could feel his breath on my lips.

The door slammed open and I flew backwards out of fear. My eyes shot to the door, and they were set on some one I didn't expect to see. Well actually a duo. Skylox.

Adam and Ty strutted into the room like they owned the place, even though I was my house. I looked back over at Mitch, who had the same look on his face. The 'why-the-hell-are-you-here' face. I was about a centimeter away from kissing him, and then Skylox ruins all.

"Why are you here?" I ask while walking over to Mitch, trying to help him up. He grabs onto my hand and I pull him up with almost all the force I can. Maybe a little to much. I fell over in the process and we decided to just stay on the floor.

I patted on the floor, indicating I wanted them to sit as well. The slumped onto the ground, with their fingers intertwined, but we already knew Skylox was real so they didn't have to hide.

"We have to tell you something really important..."

((Cliffhanger!!!! You guys know I love you right? Okay, so I was gunna say something about HOW MANY READS THIS HAS! But every time I do, you guys are so freaking awesome, that from last chapter I think I gained 1K reads. So I'm only gunna say something if its super big like 5K. Not like we'll get there but if we do, I'll say something. Also I'm gunna do a question of the day for you guys, and you can comment it down below!

Question: What is your favorite movie? Comment below! Also don't forget to vote, and share this with the Merome/Skylox/TC fandoms. If you wanna? ANNNWAAAYS... Read on my little bells!))