35. Epilogue

I open the door, embracing Alyssa and Daniel as soon as I see them. I haven't seen them in months, but I still text Alyssa every day.

"Where's Jake and Virginia?" I ask them.

"Jake is grabbing the food while Virginia is trying to get Mason out of the car." Alyssa laughs.

I smile at them before telling them they can have a seat in the living room. When Jake and Virginia finally comes in, I hug both of them tight. I've missed them both. I still can't get over the fact that Virginia and I are friends. I guess that's probably how the guys feel about Stephen. Speaking of Stephen. I slide the back doors open, stepping onto the patio.

Jordan and Stephen are both currently trying to grill right now. Stephen is doing the cooking while Jordan is insisting on telling him how it should be done while holding Amara. I shake my head at them as they argue with each other.

"What the fuck, Steph. You're going to burn the ribs." Jordan points at the grill, wanting to take over.

"Language, Jordan." I scold him.

He smirks at me, "Remind to say the same thing when we're in the bed together next time."

My cheeks heat up which causes Jordan to laugh and Stephen to shake his head. I go over to Jordan, slapping his arm lightly before grabbing Amara from him. She instantly begins to cry when she's out of Jordan's arms and I roll my eyes playfully.

"She's definitely a daddy's girl." I smile down at her.

"You are too." He winks.

"Okay, no more beer for you if you're going to act like horny dog all day." I smile.

"Stephen and I will be in in a minute. As soon as he flips the damn burgers before they burn!"

I decide to take the moment to leave him and Stephen to the argument that's bound to happen. I take Amara inside with me and everyone immediately begins to gush over her.

"Let uncle Troy hold his niece." Troy reaches out for and I hand her to him. Troy begins to play with her, causing her to giggle. Who knew Troy was actually good with kids?

Anna smiles up at Troy and I can't help but think that her and Troy are going to be together for a while now. Ryan is the next to hold her. I take picture of them both, making sure to remind myself to print these out later on. Ryan is currently dating some model which surprised us all. We always thought he would go for someone who wasn't in the limelight. Daniel and Alyssa have been doing fine and although I didn't speak to her for about a month after the wedding incident, we're still close as ever.

"Okay, let me hold my niece now. Troy, take our picture." Jake says, pulling Alyssa and me in a picture with him and Amara. Jordan comes out of nowhere, photobombing our picture.

"Jordan!" We yell, pushing him out the way to retake our photo. After we finish taking a couple of pictures, we go into the kitchen to grab some food.

"I'm starving!" Jake announces.

"When are you not?" Alyssa asks in a smart tone.

Jake shoots her a bird and we all laugh at them. No matter how old we get, nothing will ever truly change between us all. I look around at the people that I've grown to love so much even after all we've been through.

After eating, we all decide to go outside and look up at the stars. I bet you won't ever guess whose idea it was. Yup, it was Jordan's idea.

"I'm going to take Amara upstairs." I whisper to everyone.

"Do you need help, babe?" Jordan asks, already getting up before I can answer.

I tell him no, but he insists on helping anyway. I lay Amara down in her crib, admiring how beautiful she is when she's asleep.

"We made a beautiful baby." He whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"She looks just like you." I smile.

"Well, that's a good thing." He jokes and I turn around to hit him.

"I'm just kidding babe. You know you're the most beautiful girl in the world, Midget." He kisses me.

I pull away, "I'd better be, Giant."

He smirks at me before pulling me closer to him and kissing me with so much passion. I don't think I'll ever get used to kissing Jordan, but the truth is, I don't want to. We've come a long way and I would do it all over again.

"Let's go downstairs." Jordan takes my hand and we go outside to join the others.

The stars are shining bright tonight and it feels nice outside. Jordan goes over to Troy, Daniel, and Ryan to tell them something while I take the chance to catch up with Stephen, Virginia, Lyssa, and Jake. Lyssa and Jake are currently fighting over what to play on the iPod while Stephen, Virginia, and I just watch them and laugh.

"Things haven't changed at all." Stephen smiles.

"They haven't, have they?" I turn to him with a smile of my own.

"So when are you going to bring a girl home, Stephen?" I tease him.

He laughs, "I'm testing the waters out with a few girls. It's hard to find a girl that shares my passion for the Percy Jackson books." He jokes.

I laugh at him, remembering when we used to sit up for hours and talk about those books. "I'm still only a phone call away." I say and mean.

"I know, Abby." He smiles a content smile.

Although things didn't work out with Stephen and me, I think we both kind of know it just wasn't meant to be. I think we were destined to be good friends and we're both okay with that.

Out of nowhere something hits Stephen on the side of his face, splashing water all over him and a little on me. We both turn to see Jordan, Troy, Daniel, and Ryan with water balloons in their hands.

"Stop flirting with my girl, Steph." Jordan smirks, joking with him.

Stephen smirks, "I'm going to get you for that Collins."

Stephen, Jake, Virginia, Alyssa, and I each grab some balloons throwing them at Jordan, Troy, Daniel, and Ryan. Jordan chases me around the yard before tackling me to the ground. I laugh uncontrollably at him, trying to get him off of me.

"Look, Midget." He points.

I look up to see a shooting star in the sky and I look up at him. "Make a wish."

"I have everything I could ever need or want right here." He smiles.

I return his smile before pulling him down to kiss me. Our kiss doesn't last long because water balloons are being thrown at us.

"Get a room!" Troy yells.

Jordan shoots them all a bird before going back to kissing me. Who would have thought Jordan and I would have ended up together. What am I saying? Of course we were going to end up together. Midget and Giant forever, right? 
_______________________________________
Okay, this is the end to the AJ, AN, Ab series. Thank you for all sticking with me and supporting me. Of course, I'm not completely finished with it because I still have editing to do, but the storyline is through. Jordan and Abby finally got their happy ending. And did you guys know it would be a girl? 😁 I am currently working on another project that will be different from AJ, AN, AB, but I feel that you all will love so don't stray to far away from me because I will be posting a sneak peek chapter soon of the new story. Thank you all again for experiencing this with me and I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the book. Much love, Creative_Mind23 ✌