13. Jordan

"I thought you said Abby was on the way." Troy says, standing beside me with his arms crossed on his chest.

"She is, but she's probably having a hard time getting in. The paparazzi are being relentless." I search the crowd looking for a blonde, but Abby is short as hell.

We're currently at the airport right now. After winning the charity game yesterday, I've been chased by reporters, paps, and fans all day yesterday and this morning. Troy and Daniel are enjoying the attention, but Ryan and I just want to get back to our hometown in one piece.

My security guards are telling us we need to leave before more people come and try to attack us, but I'm not leaving Abby. We're taking a private jet, so I don't have to worry about a plane leaving us.

"There she is." Daniel points and we all turn to see her running with her bags in her hands while a crowd of screaming fans are following her.

"Great." Ryan mutters beside me.

"Go ahead and go to the jet. We'll take care of the fans." David, my security guard, says.

We grab our bags and head towards the jet outside. I'm worried that Abby might have gotten trampled or something, but Ryan assures me she's fine. We have my security guards and Ryan's to keep her safe and get her to the jet safely. I love my fans dearly, but sometimes they can be a little aggressive and rough. We all climb the stairs to the jet and I look back at the door, waiting for Abby to come out. She comes out a few minutes later with David and I sigh in relief. I go inside the jet and take my seat, waiting for Abby to come.

She gets on, breathing heavily. "You guys need to control your fans."

Troy smiles, "Abby, long time no see."

"I saw you yesterday." She deadpans before smiling and going over to him, hugging him. She hugs Ryan and Daniel too before sitting down in the seat across from me. I hadn't expected her to do that.

"Congratulations on winning the game yesterday. It was really good." She congratulates us.

"I felt like I was in high school again." Daniel says, letting his head fall back before getting comfortable in his chair.

"So what are you guys doing when you get back?" She asks, looking at me.

"Stop by and see the family. Lydia's really excited to see me." I smile, ready to see my little sister.

"Yeah, Naomi is graduating in a couple of weeks. She really wants you guys to be there." Daniel tells us.

"Wow, I remember when she was just a little kid. Time has flown by." I say.

"Yeah, she's hot now." Troy says and we all give him a blank look.

Daniel punches him in the chest, causing him to groan in pain. "Next time you call my sister hot, I'm punching you in the face." He threatens.

"Alright, calm down. We all know Troy's an asshole and he can't help it." Ryan laughs at Troy while he groans in pain still.

I shake my head laughing at them along with Abby. The jet takes off and we head for California. Abby's on her phone, so she probably won't be much of a conversationalist. I decide to take a nap, tired from having to wake up early this morning to get on this jet. I get comfortable in my seat before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

~~~~

When we get to Beverly Hills, it's around the lunch hour and we all decide to grab a bite to eat before going our separate ways for a while. We all plan on meeting back up later on tonight at The Grill along with Alyssa and Jake. Daniel is nervous as hell about seeing Alyssa again and so am I. The last time I saw Alyssa she was wanting to kill me and Jake punched me.