21. Abby

Ugh!" I groan as I shift again in my uncomfortable seat at the airport.

"Would you stop moving and complaining?" Matt says, annoyed with my constant complaining.

"I'm ready to go." I admit.

Every since Jordan and I kissed and I left, it's been on my mind. Sleep has been nonexistent. I want to stay a little while longer, just to give myself time to think about that kiss, but I know the longer I stay the longer I risk running into Jordan. I'm not ready to face him. I'm not even ready to face Shawn, but I'd prefer to see him more than Jordan right now. My anxiety is at its peak right now because I know once I see Shawn, I'm going to have to tell him I kissed Jordan. I don't know how he'll take it. He'll most likely be pissed and hurt.

"You're not ready to go. You stayed up in your room all last night crying. If you love Jordan than be with him." He sighs as if it's that simple.

"I love them both, but I want to be with Shawn. I have to be with Shawn. We're supposed to be getting married." I've repeated the lines so much that I almost sound like a tape recorder that's been put on repeat.

"You just think you want to be with Shawn because he hasn't hurt you. You're scared that if you let Jordan back in your life that he'll hurt you again and this time you won't be able to recover." He's dead on and it amazes me how much Matt knows me.

"Maybe." I don't deny or admit it.

"You've grown and so has he. You two are still like magnets; you can't be away from each other. I'm going to support whatever choice you decide, but just know marriage is a serious thing. Plus, he might not even want to marry you after he finds out you kissed Jordan." He says and my eyes widen.

"How did you know that?" I ask, slightly shocked, but more angry that he knows.

"Alyssa and Jake came by the house yesterday. They wanted to see you, but I told them you weren't really in the mood. I asked them what was wrong and they told me." He tells me.

"Remind me to kill them both." I murmur.

Things fall silent between us before I speak up again. "Do you really think Shawn won't want to marry me anymore after he finds out?"

"I think he'll be angry, but if he really loves you, he'll want to make it work and he'll forgive you." He gives me a small encouraging smile.

I rest my head on his shoulder, "Thank God I only passed out a few wedding invitations."

He chuckles, "Yeah, good thing."

After about another twenty minutes my flight finally gets called. I stand up along with Matt and he hugs me tight. I wish I could have spent more time with him, but of course my life always has to be so stressful and dramatic. I grab my things and wave goodbye to him as I make my way to my plane.

Once I'm on the plane, I take my seat and sit back, trying to relax. It's going to be a long flight and I'll probably spend most of that time thinking about how Shawn will respond to me kissing Jordan or thinking about Jordan and me kissing. I'll probably think about both. I close my eyes, hoping for sleep, but it never comes.

~~~~

I grab my last bag off the baggage carousel right as my phone rings. I take it out, checking the caller ID to see that it is Shawn. My heart begins to race, not because I'm happy to see him, but because I'm nervous.

"Hey, babe." I answer.

"Hello, beautiful. You look lovely." He sounds happy and excited right now. Wait, how does he know what I look like?