34. The Wedding Chapter

"Where the hell is she?" I burst through the door to find Abby gone.

Alyssa is staring at me, a blank expression on her face. How could they miss a blonde in a beautiful white dress? My heart begins to pound hard in my chest. What if she doesn't want to marry me anymore? My heart won't be able to take it.

I turn to Alyssa, "This is all your fault!" I point at her before storming off.

Six hours earlier

I'm sitting in a chair at the barber shop, getting my hair cut for today. I want to look my absolute best when I kiss Abby for the first time as my wife. Troy, Daniel, Ryan, Jake, and Stephen are all here with me, getting their hair cut too.

"Would you stop shaking." Troy finally says, annoyed with my constant moving.

"I can't help it. In six hours, I'll be getting married. I haven't even seen Abby at all today." The guy cutting my hair scolds me when I make a sudden move.

"As if Abby is going to not show up. The girl is head over heels for you." Ryan says.

"He's right. You have nothing to worry about." Daniel says.

"I know, I just want to make sure everything goes as planned. Troy, I'm hoping you'll be on your best behavior." I turn to Troy so that he'll know I'm serious.

"Hey, I'm gone be too busy staring at my beautiful date." He smirks.

Everybody turns to him, not having a clue about what he's talking about. What date? He never mentioned a date?

"What girl are you bringing to the wedding?" Ryan asks.

"Her name is Anna. I met her when I went off on my spiritual adventure. She's really nice and I think you guys will love her." Troy smiles, a genuine smile of happiness as he talks about this mystery girl.

"Well, when do we meet her?" Stephen asks.

"Today at the wedding. I hope you don't mind, but I asked Abby to make her feel welcomed." Troy turns to me.

I wave him off, "It's fine with me. I'm happy for you brother."

He gives me a head nod in acknowledgement to what I just said, a small smile playing on his face. I really am happy for him. Who knows? Troy might be the next one to get hitched.

*****

I fix my tie and take a deep breath, trying to shake the nerves I feel right now. All the guys are looking out the window right now, staring at the paps who are trying to get inside of the church.

"They're relentless." Ryan rolls his eyes, knowing how annoying the paps can be.

"I wouldn't mind if they followed me around all day." Troy smirks, saying in a cocky tone.

"Okay, how do I look?" I turn around, wanting their opinion on my look.

They all begin to laugh vigorously and I feel anger and confusion at the same time. Why the fuck are they laughing at me. I look down at myself to make sure there isn't a stain or something on my suit.

"What the hell?" I ask them.

"Sorry for laughing," Troy leans up against the wall trying to catch his breath, "It's just we never thought you'd be the first one to get married."

I roll my eyes, starting to feel a bit embarrassed. They all come over to me, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Remember when we stayed over at Troy's house and we were talking about who would get married first." Daniel laughs.