3. Jordan

The next morning, Charity is shouting at me to get out of bed and get dressed. She keeps saying we have to leave early because New York traffic is horrible. She manages to get me out of bed when she threatens to throw cold water on me. I jump in the shower quickly and put on the suit she laid on the bed for me. It's grey and looks quite good on me if I do say so myself. After eating a small breakfast she ordered from room service, we head out of the hotel.

We get into a waiting limousine, which I don't really care for. I rather just take a taxi, but she claims that I don't live how I should. I just don't like being flashy and everything. I just love to play football. I don't play it for the money. The money is just a bonus.
"Later on you have an interview with Kim on her show Big Thing. She wants to talk to you about the game, of course, and about your life." Charity starts to list off the things that I have to do today and I know that my schedule is going to be busy.

We get to the building of the place I'm having a meeting at and get out. We enter the place and a woman at the desk has us check in with her. A few people come up to me, asking for an autograph. Charity claims it's unprofessional, but they're fans. I don't mind. A woman comes out a few seconds later and guides us towards the elevator. When we get to the floor that we're supposed to be on, we follow her out the elevator. She waves to some girl named Kylie before leading us on down the hall. The place is pretty big and I notice a lot of people on this floor. No one is standing around which tells me that everyone is pretty busy.

The girl opens the door to a room and I immediately notice six people sitting down at the table. One of them stands up, coming over to greet me. He's short and I end up looking down at him. I actually want to laugh at how short the man is.

He sticks his hand out to shake mine and I accept his hand shake. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Collins. I'm Richard." He smiles, excited.

"Please, call me Jordan." I correct him politely.

"Alright, then, Jordan. Please take a seat." He gestures for me to sit anywhere that I'd like. I like this man already.

I notice a girl with dark brown hair, similar to mine, bending over. I'm assuming she's pulling up some type of presentation because she's scrolling on a computer. The shape of her body reminds me of Abby's and I laugh at the thought. I sit down beside Charity and she hands me a folder with what I presume will be a contract inside.

The girl turns around and the breath is literally knocked out of me. Her eyes widen at the sight of me, but she quickly recovers. She's trying to be professional about this. I start coughing and Richard tells someone to get me some water. A few seconds later, they come back with a cup of water and I drink it down to the very last drop.

"Are you okay, Jordan?" Richard asks, concerned.

"Yes. I seem to have choked on some air. How crazy is that?" I ask in a joking manner.

Some people laugh at my sense of humor. Richard sits back down when he's convinced that I'm okay. I turn back to Abby and look her over. Her brown hair makes her look extremely different. She doesn't have it down like I'm used to seeing it, but it's pull back into a tight bun. She's wearing a blouse and it's tucked into her pencil skirt. She's wearing high heels that look too tall for her. What happened to my Midget? This woman in front of me looks like her, but I can tell she isn't her.

"Mr. Collins, what a pleasure to meet you." She extends her hand for me to shake it and I stare at it. Why is she pretending like we don't already know each other? She gives me a look that says go along with it. I smile and take her hand in mine before kissing the top of it.

"The pleasure is all mine." I smirk, looking her in the eyes. I hear a couple of girls in the room sigh, wishing they were in her position. Her breathing doesn't falter like I thought it would, though. Instead, she pulls her hand from my mine and goes back to the front.