10. Jordan

My eyes open before closing again to adjust to the light coming in from my balcony door. I rub my eyes before slowly sitting up. I look around for my phone before spotting it on my night stand. I check the time to see that it's ten twenty three. Well, it isn't as late as I thought it was. I also notice the missed calls and messages from Abby. I don't bother to respond to them. I yawn before swinging my legs out of bed.

I look down, noticing that I'm still naked. I search for my briefs before finding them hanging on my lamp. I grab them before putting them on. The scent of bacon hits my nose and I exit out of my room to find Eleana in the kitchen, cooking with my dress shirt on. I lick my lips, not minding this at all.

"Good morning." She smiles.

"Good morning." I smile before going over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist. I kiss her on the cheek and she laughs.

"Stop it, Jordan." She laughs.

"That wasn't what you were saying last night." I smirk.

"I wasn't cooking last night." She points the spatula at me.

I smile before looking at what all she has prepared for me. I didn't have much in the fridge, so I doubt it's much. She places the bacon on the plate along with eggs and toast. Simple yet perfect. She hands the plate to me along with a glass of orange juice and I take it over to the table, setting it down on the table. She comes over to the table, sitting across from me. I take a bite out of the toast, moaning. She's beautiful, good in bed, and she can cook. I might have to keep her around.

"Hey, I have a shoot next week and I'll be out of town, but when I get back we should do something." She suggests.

"Yeah, if I'm not out of town myself." I say.

"Right, I forgot that you were going back to your hometown with Troy and Daniel." She takes a sip of her orange juice before stabbing her eggs with her fork.

There's a knock at the door and Eleana stands up. "I got it."

I don't argue with her because I'm starving and I honestly am too lazy to get up right now. She opens the door and I hear the words "Hey, Abby." come out of her mouth. I choke on some of my egg, grabbing the orange juice and quickly drinking it. What is Abby doing here? This is not going to go well for me. Eleana is in my shirt and I'm only in my boxers. I mean, she can't really be mad at me. We aren't together anymore.

I stand up, going over to the door before this gets out of hand. Abby isn't the same shy girl used to be. She has no problem letting you know how she feels. I got a glimpse of that last night.

"Hey, Abby." I say, awkwardly.

She looks at me and I can see her putting the dots together. She looks down, trying to hide how she really feels and all I can think about is how I probably shouldn't have called Eleana over last night. I'm constantly in this battle to please her or just do what I want, but what I want is for her to be with me.

"I'll give you to some privacy." Eleana kisses me on the cheek before going back to the table.

When she's out of ear shot, Abby speaks, "Just friends, right?" She scoffs, quoting what I told her.

She turns around, leaving and I close the door behind me, going after her. I grab her arm, stopping her and she turns around to face me. I can see the hurt and anger in her eyes, but now I'm confused. Could she actually still feel something for me?

"Don't do that." I say.

"Do what?" She pulls her arm away from me, giving me a look of disgust.