"Hello, (Y/N)." He began. You shivered subconsciously when he spoke your name, though you figured it to be reasonless.

Multiple response flitted throughout your head, but it took too long to sift through all of it, and you decided to remain silent and allow the hairless man to explain himself.

"I understand," he continued after acknowledging your quiet, "that you have many questions and are undoubtedly confused about where you are and what you're doing here." He crouched down to be level with you, make eye contact with you, as you were sat on the floor and looking up at him through the perfectly clean, flawless bars. "And I am willing to explain, as long as you are open to believing and understanding."

It was at this moment that Notch realized he could do more than just help you, he could hit his brother hard. A sinister grin manifested on the God's face, which brought concern and more confusion and fear to your own. His smile quickly disappeared, but the idea remained seated firmly in his head.

"First off, what do you remember?" Notch asked sweetly, keeping his voice level and tone mild.

Your eyebrows furrowed together as your brain frantically threw together the broken bits of memories. "I remember... Light... An explosion..." You recited, as early as your mind gave it to you.

Notch nodded, urging you to continue. "And... J-jame..." Your suddenly grabbed you head, as a harsh pain tore through it and the name once again disappeared from your memory. A small smirk grew on the God's face, but it disapated as swiftly as it appeared.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" He questioned, silently gleeful at your not being able to remember. 

The pain quickly faded, and so you replied to his question with a swift shake of your head before coherently forming words. "No. I'm good." You assured him, though not sure, as he responded with the ghost of a smirk on his lips.

"Well then, please continue." He urged.

You looked at him with a face that said, "with what?", Though you stayed quiet.

He gave you a soft smile and reexplained himself, to which you gave your full attention. Bob stood in the background, throughly confused as to what was wrong with your memory.

"Um... The explosion and blacking out. And an army of m-me-- arg!" You cried out as your head starts hurting again, and the word vanished from your memory as well.

Notch leaned forward, balancing on the tips of his feet and examining your (E/C) eyes with seemingly harmless intent. "Continue." He demands cleanly.

You sucked in a breath and finished - or fixed, depending on point of view - your sentence. "An army of mobs..." You dug deeper into the memories, sure that that wasn't what it had been.

The god of creation watched the concentration on your face and became somewhat concerned. He crosses his fingers, praying the potion had done it's intended job as well as he had made it to.

"Lead," you continued, tapping into the false memory given to you, "by a man with blinding white eyes, and one in a white cloak." Confusion muddled your features, allowing a soft, comforting smile to come to the being facing you's face.

"Kidnapped me... Hurt me..." You recited, feeding off everything your purplexed mind gave you.

"Did they? And what happened next?" Notch pressed, happy that he was so close to getting exactly what he wanted.

"Left me, all alone..." The agony and sadness connected to this entirely fake memory hadn't been felt before, so going through it was incredibly painful, both emotionally and physically. Your head pressed into the bars, groaning in pain and tears brimming at your eyes, threatening to spill over.